Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UK Builder to Aust (NSW Building Licence)

UK Builder to Aust (NSW Building Licence)

Old Nov 5th 2020, 10:54 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 2
MarioCam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Builder to Aust (NSW Building Licence)

Really appreciate if anyone’s had experience in gaining a NSW Building Licence when moving from UK anywhere abroad.

I currently hold a UK NHD in Construction and NVQ level 3 in carpentry and applied for diga to visa with my Australian girlfriend. From NSW Fair Trade site and online I can’t see anyway to have my uni degree contribute to the Australia TAFE qualification or my building experience counted. Also the Trade Recognition provides all charge +$3k just to recognise my carpentry degree.

Massively appreciate if anyone’s gone through this or has any guidance as currently at a dead end. Thanks
MarioCam is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.