uk the best

Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by suzanne crabtre
Do you like that word wilf?
Prat - intelligent speaking - I think not!!!!

Sue
Given you are a lady, I try to avoid insults to you. I am old fashioned you see.
You seem to me to be talking like a racist but I suspect you are more intelligent than to believe all you read in the papers. Am I wrong?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:35 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Interested
I agree racism is a product of fear and ignorance.

I find it funny that so many prospective immigrants to Australia from the UK think they are better than immigrants or asylum seekers coming to the UK, as if they are somehow so much more valuable and worthwhile.
Just when I thought you could'nt talk any more bollox, you go and say a thing like that! They don't give free visa's to us dreamers you know, it takes a lot of effort and determination...not something that you know too much about I'm sure.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by chippy
Poor old Wilfo, I notice here that your posts are getting shorter and shorter, this is because your argument has broken down. Never mind you tend to talk a lot but say nothing anyway.
My posts are shortened to appeal to teenagers like you. I cannot expect you to stay off your playstation for more than minutes at a time and so I keep it simple. I used to think that you were called chippy because you were a carpenter. Now I cannot believe you have the ability to cut anything except school lessons.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:39 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I thought you could'nt talk any more bollox, you go and say a thing like that! They don't give free visa's to us dreamers you know, it takes a lot of effort and determination...not something that you know too much about I'm sure.
This country also gives out just as many to refugees under a UN agreement.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

You must have got a visa under the idiot quota scheme. We need people to hold up sandwich boards here and your CV was perfect?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

You call yourself a dreamer ?

What made you think I don't put in any effort or have any determination? I am willing to argue for a cause, not just jump on 'the sun' bandwagon mindlessly like you !

I doubt whether a geniune asylum seeker really has the time and the resources to make an official application. That is a luxury 'dreamers' ( your wording) like you have and should be thankful for.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:43 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Wilf
You must have got a visa under the idiot quota scheme. We need people to hold up sandwich boards here and your CV was perfect?
Hold there the first bit of truth is creeping in on this thread regarding Brit refugees.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard

Oh that is how you managed to get into Australia I often wondered because it obviously wasn't due to your intellect or qualifications.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:47 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

You call yourself a dreamer ?

What made you think I don't put in any effort or have any determination? I am willing to argue for a cause, not just jump on 'the sun' bandwagon mindlessly like you !

I doubt whether a geniune asylum seeker really has the time and the resources to make an official application. That is a luxury 'dreamers' ( your wording) like you have and should be thankful for.
Actually, check some past postings and you will find that 'dreamer' is the word used by you and your ilk, I'm just quoting.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:51 pm
I'm lovin' it

Ah PB, enter the village idiot. The verb gives supports my point here exactly.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

Such as Chippy? I don't think that people who choose to emigrate are dreamers per se and I don't care. What i don't understand is what your argument is, you called yourself a dreamer not me!!
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:56 pm
Banned

I live here you live in a dream and its not Australia , your views are that of the simple minded.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

I live here you live in a dream and its not Australia , your views are that of the simple minded.

Thats like the kettle calling the pot Black
Old Jun 18th 2003, 12:00 am
Banned

Read and learn about Australia it may help you?

http://www.immi.gov.au/facts/60refugee.htm

Australia’s permanent immigration program has two components – Migration (non-Humanitarian) for skilled and family migrants and Humanitarian for refugees and others with humanitarian needs.

A major component of the Humanitarian program is Australia’s Offshore Resettlement Program, which assists people in humanitarian need overseas for whom resettlement in another country is the only option.

It is one element of the Australian Government's approach to assisting people affected by international humanitarian crises, which also involves the provision of aid, diplomatic initiatives and peacekeeping.

Old Jun 18th 2003, 12:01 am
I'm lovin' it

Such as Chippy? I don't think that people who choose to emigrate are dreamers per se and I don't care. What i don't understand is what your argument is, you called yourself a dreamer not me!!
O.K. The word 'dreamer' is used as a derogatory term against us migrants (PB, for example uses this term regularly). It is meant to signify that we are hopeless fantasizers, who spend our waking hours daydreaming about life in the promised land. There, does that clear that point up for you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.