uk the best

Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:39 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Wilf
Thank god there are some intelligent people in the UK still. Some of these prats remind me of the stories my father told me about attitudes towards immigrants to Britain in the war. Good on you Interested - you are not scared of immigrants like these prats. Half of them make me ashamed to be English.
I don't belive that you are English Wilfo, Afgan more like, thru and thru.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

malek is an unknown quantity at this point

quote:
Funny how these asylum seekers have to
escape all the way across Europe to get here. If they were that desperate they would set down at the first safe haven. If you had the intelligence to read an atlas you'd realise that for yourself.

chippy
i do have atlas,on my atlas uk not jointed to a nother country wich is in turn jointed to a nother country etc....wich then jointed to my country.uk is seperate,and seem difficilt for you to put me on bus back to my country(i know about channel tunell)

Last edited by malek; Jun 17th 2003 at 10:44 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:42 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by suzanne crabtre
May I give you a little advice.
If you don't like what is posted, then put them on your ignore list.
I seem to have had that put to me many times when certain people write things that I find offensive.
It is you that has put this out of context, and got on your high horse.
If I have offended anyone this evening on this post, I would like to apologise. Perhaps others should do the same when they offend.

Sue
Well, well, well. Sue's finally toughened up a bit!
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne crabtre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by chippy
Well, well, well. Sue's finally toughened up a bit!

Yer..... I'm tough now, and it feels real good!!!!

Sue
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

May I give you a little advice.
If you don't like what is posted, then put them on your ignore list.
I seem to have had that put to me many times when certain people write things that I find offensive.
It is you that has put this out of context, and got on your high horse.
If I have offended anyone this evening on this post, I would like to apologise. Perhaps others should do the same when they offend.

Sue
I do not want advice from you, thank you. You cannot even spell your own name correctly - as you said, it is Crabtree not Crabtre, so you think I need your advice? No, thank you.

I do not want to use an ignore list - I am not a prat like a Mary Whitehouse. I try to argue with people not ignore like some wimp.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

chippy people dont nomaly shoose were to born,you are luck born in uk,you fight against hitler,you win,you ok...mabe if hitler win and your child do not have blue eyes and gold hair,hitler will put your child in gas to die,uk very luck to be strong to fight hitler
you in lucky posision
not like me
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by chippy
I don't belive that you are English Wilfo, Afgan more like, thru and thru.
You cannot even spell so you are a prime English product? If you are the sample, let us have more Afghans. I bet they paid attention at school, at least, instead of playing on fruit machines? I am English for as many generations as can be seen, so sorry chippy, but you are going to have to try another Christmas Cracker joke.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

I do not want advice from you, thank you. You cannot even spell your own name correctly - as you said, it is Crabtree not Crabtre, so you think I need your advice? No, thank you.

I do not want to use an ignore list - I am not a prat like a Mary Whitehouse. I try to argue with people not ignore like some wimp.

Ohh Wilf, sticks and stones may break my bones.
The difference between you and I is in your statement above.
'I try to argue...'.
You do.
I don't.

Sue CRABTREE CRABTREE CRABTREE
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

bbc science say we all from decended from africa??
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

'I try to argue...'.
You do.
I don't.

sorry to here about acident,mabe bones be repaired,
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

'I try to argue...'.
You do.
I don't.

I do not even believe you are a racist, but just get carried away by a crowd into saying that something is good when you do not think it is. I think that you know that many people's lives are hard now and that much of that hardship is caused by countries like England and the USA, and that there are more decent people than bad people amongst the asylum seekers, and that their predicament is often not even their fault.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:03 pm
I'm lovin' it

You cannot even spell so you are a prime English product? If you are the sample, let us have more Afghans. I bet they paid attention at school, at least, instead of playing on fruit machines? I am English for as many generations as can be seen, so sorry chippy, but you are going to have to try another Christmas Cracker joke.
Oh Wilfo, more of your drivel! Try structuring your arguments so that they have some substance. Another tip, when you splurt out one your little anecdotes, have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Anway wot did'nt I spel wright ?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

i must go to bed,thankyou all people,thnkyou all to retun to back to uk from australia to help
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:08 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by malek
chippy people dont nomaly shoose were to born,you are luck born in uk,you fight against hitler,you win,you ok...mabe if hitler win and your child do not have blue eyes and gold hair,hitler will put your child in gas to die,uk very luck to be strong to fight hitler
you in lucky posision
not like me
Wiv teh way fings are hear, it may hav bin betterer if we had lost.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

I do not even believe you are a racist, but just get carried away by a crowd into saying that something is good when you do not think it is. I think that you know that many people's lives are hard now and that much of that hardship is caused by countries like England and the USA, and that there are more decent people than bad people amongst the asylum seekers, and that their predicament is often not even their fault.

I am not racist, never have been, never will be.
I believe that everyone should have the same chances in life, but I do not believe that anyone, whether staying in their own country or any other, should live off the State and expect others to pay for their upkeep. If they are prepared to work, then as far as I am concerned, they are welcome, and to put the record straight. I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING DIFFERENT.

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.