UGG Boots

Old May 12th 2010, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

newlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nice
Default UGG Boots

OK I have searched on here and could not find a thread, and maybe I am asking a stupid question, but here it goes - We are just sorting out items to take in the container. I know on AQIS it states no animal products etc etc, but what about UGG Boots, sheepskin with wool/fur lining. Can these be taken in?
Old May 12th 2010, 6:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UGG Boots

Originally Posted by newlife_downunder
OK I have searched on here and could not find a thread, and maybe I am asking a stupid question, but here it goes - We are just sorting out items to take in the container. I know on AQIS it states no animal products etc etc, but what about UGG Boots, sheepskin with wool/fur lining. Can these be taken in?
Yep, they are fine
Old May 12th 2010, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

newlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yep, they are fine
Thanks
Old May 12th 2010, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

emma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to behold

Good, couldnt survive without my uggs
Old May 12th 2010, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emma75
Good, couldnt survive without my uggs
But nobody wears them in Australia anymore. So out of fashion!!! They are only to be sold to the muggs in the UK!
Old May 12th 2010, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

emma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to behold

Oh well i will have to be out of fashion, TBH i wear for comfort, not too bothered how i look, besides no one knows me over there!
Old May 12th 2010, 9:10 am
Account Closed

not too bothered how i look, besides no one knows me over there!
You will probably get mistaken for a bogan.
Attached Thumbnails UGG Boots-boots%2520photos%2520updated%2520018x.jpg  
Old May 12th 2010, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

I am definatly not a chav thanks!
Old May 12th 2010, 9:22 am
Account Closed

I am definatly not a chav thanks!
But Ugg boots are part of the bogans uniform...
Old May 13th 2010, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Deancm
But Ugg boots are part of the bogans uniform...
LMAO ah well bogan I am
Old May 13th 2010, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Looks like I'm going to be unfashionable too

Mine will probably be comfortably on my feet when we fly, don't think I could bear to be 3 months without them whilst they're in a container Oh & I bought mine whilst on our reccie so didn't pay the stupid prices here for them!

Alison x
Old May 13th 2010, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

We shall both be bogans then..... bothered!