Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

UBD Map number 682

UBD Map number 682

Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default UBD Map number 682

........does anyone have any idea where i can get one of these. Tried online, tried Borders who are supposed to be stockists and tried WHSmiths. They all look at their PC for a while then its the ole 'computer says no' malarky!!!!!!!!!:curse:
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:21 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UBD Map number 682

Hi daunted,

I got my UBD map of Perth from here: http://www.mapsdownunder.com.au

I can't remember how much the postage was to the UK, but it wasn't bad.

When you search for the map on their website, don't put in the number (682), but the name of the place. If you can't find it on the website, email them.

Gina
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi daunted,

I got my UBD map of Perth from here: http://www.mapsdownunder.com.au

I can't remember how much the postage was to the UK, but it wasn't bad.

When you search for the map on their website, don't put in the number (682), but the name of the place. If you can't find it on the website, email them.

Gina
Thanks Gina - I will give them a go
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:27 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Thanks Gina - I will give them a go
And in the meanwhile, google maps are pretty good
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
And in the meanwhile, google maps are pretty good

thanks
Old Aug 11th 2007, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

I have a street directory for Perth which my cousin bought over for me and it is like a uk A-Z. She bought it from a corner shop. It is really good. You maybe able to get one online.

Also try www.street-directory.com.au which you can zoom in on areas you like and then print off.

Sarah

ps, what area are you looking for?
Old Aug 11th 2007, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mad.chef
I have a street directory for Perth which my cousin bought over for me and it is like a uk A-Z. She bought it from a corner shop. It is really good. You maybe able to get one online.

Also try www.street-directory.com.au which you can zoom in on areas you like and then print off.

Sarah

ps, what area are you looking for?
thanks sarah.
Im looking for bunbury and want to see where the areas are when i am lookign at houses etc. i am def gonna get one of those A - Z ones though too cos im not certain that im not gonna be nearer city!! never let it be said i cant make a decision