Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

U will LAFF ur A** off :)

U will LAFF ur A** off :)

Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:04 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up U will LAFF ur A** off :)

I heard this song about a year ago, and Downloaded it off the net.

Great and FUNNY song you will wanna let ur rellies listen to this pmsl

All the Best Steve
Attached Files
Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:07 pm
WBB

Default Re: U will LAFF ur A** off :)

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au

All the Best Steve

Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

If only I could remember the name of the even cleverer(er) one they did saying how far they'd travelled

They are excellent!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:36 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CHnJ
If only I could remember the name of the even cleverer(er) one they did saying how far they'd travelled

They are excellent!

Dunno m8 but as a gesture of goodwill and awaiting your reply please find this link to their official site may have it on there , if it is ill download it and post on here

http://www.swlg.com.au/bio_2.htm
Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:07 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

ROFLMAO!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Dunno m8 but as a gesture of goodwill and awaiting your reply please find this link to their official site may have it on there , if it is ill download it and post on here

http://www.swlg.com.au/bio_2.htm

Cheers - it was there. "I’ve Been Everywhere"
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

pagey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quality.........
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:21 pm
Banned

Still gigglin and singin
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

sigourner is on a distinguished road

Well I didn't see any of that on the Quantas advert!:scared:
Old Jan 13th 2004, 9:05 pm
Banned

Originally posted by CHnJ
Cheers - it was there. "I’ve Been Everywhere"

Yvw m8 lol, keep smilin at these guys and their unique lingo and style, reminds me of a clean version of KEV

ill put some more on tomorrow.. clean versions lmao and perhaps some aussie songs

Old Jan 14th 2004, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

shedu is an unknown quantity at this point

All the Best Steve
All I can say is:-

What a giggle - more please.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by shedu
All I can say is:-

What a giggle - more please.
It's not a song but a website. Take a look. http://www.bigjeff.tv

It appears harmless, only looked at a few of the pages. Sorry for offence in advance. LMS

whoops just had a further look - not for kids, a bit of language
Old Jan 14th 2004, 6:36 pm
Banned

Originally posted by sully4441
It's not a song but a website. Take a look. http://www.bigjeff.tv

It appears harmless, only looked at a few of the pages. Sorry for offence in advance. LMS

whoops just had a further look - not for kids, a bit of language

OMG thats a bad site pmsl thankyou
Old Jun 1st 2004, 8:02 am
Banned

All the Best Steve

Bumped to top, for new people
Old Jun 1st 2004, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Anyone know what happened to the Doug Anthony Allstars?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.