Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

U.K Public Sector pensions.

U.K Public Sector pensions.

Old Jul 9th 2001, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Chris000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Can anyone in the UK offer advise and/or recommend a good company to talk to about transfering public sector pensions to Australia? I'm really not sure what to do about this.

Would really like to hear from nurses / emergency service workers who have already done this.

Thanks in advance,

Chris.
Old Jul 9th 2001, 11:46 am
Alan Collett

Chris.

Please contact me. I'm sure we can advise, and can put you in contact with somone
close to where you'll be living.

Alan Collett alan-at-gomatilda.com Managing Director - The Go Matilda Trading Company
Limited W www.gomatilda.com Offices at Enterprise House, Ocean Village, Southampton,
Hampshire, England, SO14
3XB. - T +44 (0)2380 488777, and
4/11 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia - T +61 (0)3 8530 7030 "There are no
shortcuts to anywhere worth going"

Chris wrote in message ... Hi all,

Can anyone in the UK offer advise and/or recommend a good company to talk to about
transfering public sector pensions to Australia? I'm really not sure what to do
about this.

Would really like to hear from nurses / emergency service workers who have already
done this.

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

--

Old Jul 13th 2001, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Chris000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRIED TO CONTACT YOU.

Hi Allan,

Tried to contact you today for a chat, but you're away 'till Monday, If I didn't know better I'd say you were off to Silverstone

I'll try and call next week, as I'd like some advise on UK pensions etc, when and what to do, and your fees. We both work in the public sector and are 6 mnths into the 12 month processing time.

Thanks,

Chris.