Typical

Old Aug 29th 2003, 9:27 am

kevwalt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Typical

Bloody Typical
you dont have a single viewer for 14 weeks i decide to put in a new bedroom then when the house looks like a building site the agent rings to say they have someone who is interested in looking (it makes you wonder if they start to sell when the contract is near the end)

brickie
Old Aug 29th 2003, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hiya Luv,

It is typical, like me I wanted one afternon to myself as I feel rotten and low and behold 3 people this afternoon to vie the flat, we do need them but, while feeling crappy I running round tidying up.

Good luck by the way with the house, we don't seem to be having much luck with ours, well yes offers wise but as my other posts states survey wise.

Don't forget it only takes one.
Old Aug 30th 2003, 4:28 pm

kevwalt is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

your right there its the one when you least expect it

good luck to you too

kev the brickie

Brisbane in November (hopefully)