Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which type of visa should we go for ?

Which type of visa should we go for ?

Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

The Unready is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which type of visa should we go for ?

Hi folks,

can you all tell me where can I read more about living in Autralia. Frst I must see if this countru fits me at all and what are my chances of making some decent life there down under !

I am graduating in IT in Serbia and my girlfriend is scientiest in physics field. What do you recommand us to go for skilled or other ?

Thank you in advance !
Old Sep 30th 2003, 3:26 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which type of visa should we go for ?

Originally posted by The Unready
can you all tell me where can I read more about living in Autralia. Frst I must see if this countru fits me at all and what are my chances of making some decent life there down under !

I am graduating in IT in Serbia and my girlfriend is scientiest in physics field. What do you recommand us to go for skilled or other ?
A search on www.google.com should yield some results on living in and the lifestyle available in Australia.

You should check out www.immi.gov.au and try to see if you have an idea what kind of visa is suitable for you. Skilled visa applications are usually not possible for recent graduates (except certain recent graduates from Australian universities).

You will have to do some research on your own, or speak with a registered migration agent on your visa options, as it's impossible to recommend anything based on minimal and limited details on your personal circumstances.

All the best.

Peter