Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

type of visa query (am i thick)

type of visa query (am i thick)

Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:14 pm
is it still a dream?

pricecelt is just really nicepricecelt is just really nicepricecelt is just really nicepricecelt is just really nicepricecelt is just really nicepricecelt is just really nicepricecelt is just really nicepricecelt is just really nice
Default type of visa query (am i thick)

both professionals she a sonographer im a secondary school teacher

do we do aa joint visa or two sepaarate visas?

and what about the kids (do i have to leave them here 2 4 and 7 months)

just done a migration test thoing and got 120 points but only 5 points for wife
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:22 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: type of visa query (am i thick)

Originally Posted by pricecelt

You go on one visa, kids included, why not get advice from an agent. Does'nt cost anything for an initial chat try www.ianharrop.co.uk tel 01993824111
We initially did the online test and failed!!!!!!! C x
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:23 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Start here mate...

http://www.dimia.gov.au/

Then spend lots of time on here searching and reading... Best to do a bit of that before jumping in with both feet 'cos to start with you'll just get lots of advice to read and search until your questions get a little more specific... And they do let kids in as well...!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:24 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you all apply on one visa together.

I would read this: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...migration/136/

If in doubt, use a migration agent. Good luck.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:29 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

ONE of you becomes the applicant. The rest of the family gets visas as well when the applicant gets its granted, providing they are included in the application at the time. So only one of you applies, usually the one with the best points score or the shortest waiting time if one of your professions is in demand.

Have a chat to a migration agent. They will not usually charge for an initial chat about your best approach.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

iNTERLINK is an unknown quantity at this point

For the skilled independent type visa, only one application per family unit is required; this will be divided as the primary and secondary applicant and dependents.
The best way to approach this, is to download booklet number 6 from the DIMA's website and read it thoroughly; any question, please feel free asking.

Kind regards