Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Two days then on the plane!!

Wikiposts

Two days then on the plane!!

Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two days then on the plane!!

Oh my goodness :scared:

Well the removals people are coming to take the rest of our belongings tomorrow morning, then the whole lot will be shipped shortly (I hope).

We leave for Singapore on the 1st March, then arrive Perth on the 7th.

Just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to the many of you that have helped us out along the way. As soon as we're back online we'll post an update.

Hope to meet some Perth Expats shortly, and good luck to all those planning their 'New Lives' and waiting for their Visas. Patience really is the name of the name of the game (easy to say when you are where we are now).

Take care all.

Mr and Mrs. J
Littlen J
27 week Littlen J

PS Now we just have to get through the final goodbyes and the flights with 17 month old Littlen J - poor old Business Class passengers
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Two days then on the plane!!

Best of luck for the 1st of March. The reality of all your hard work is approaching, and soon you will be away from this cold and enjoying the sunshine. Hope the business class passengers see the funny side of the crying child next to them.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:59 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Jones Family

Well the removals people are coming to take the rest of our belongings tomorrow morning, then the whole lot will be shipped shortly (I hope).

Just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to the many of you that have helped us out along the way. As soon as we're back online we'll post an update.

Hope to meet some Perth Expats shortly, and good luck to all those planning their 'New Lives' and waiting for their Visas. Patience really is the name of the name of the game (easy to say when you are where we are now).

Take care all.

Mr and Mrs. J
Littlen J
27 week Littlen J

PS Now we just have to get through the final goodbyes and the flights with 17 month old Littlen J - poor old Business Class passengers
Good luck with everything and have a great flight
Old Feb 26th 2005, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Jones Family

Take care all.

Mr and Mrs. J
Littlen J
27 week Littlen J

All the very best to you all. Safe final leg of your new life journey

Take care
Kari
Old Feb 27th 2005, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future

PS Now we just have to get through the final goodbyes and the flights with 17 month old Littlen J - poor old Business Class passengers [/QUOTE]

oh my goodness. good luck. you must be so excited. i have a quick question if you have time before you go, or of course when you get back on line the other end of the universe; who are you flying business with and what was the cheapest quote? i've only seen prices that seem no cheaper than return business flights but have only looked on line so far.

hope you have a good journey and its everything we all hope for.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 12:16 am
Just Joined

mcdst is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best for your future in Perth and thanks for your helpful advice. Only for you, we wouldn't have got our visas in time which by the way we were granted last Thursday. We are booked to fly out to Sydney on 8 March which is my 32 week! So thanks again. On advice from Singapore Air we haven't applied for the stop-over visa in Singapore but we wouldn't have had time anyway to get it processed - hopefully they will let us through.

All the best.
Claire