Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Two Buck Shop..!!!!!!

Two Buck Shop..!!!!!!

Old May 14th 2005, 9:29 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Two Buck Shop..!!!!!!

Hi, Someone mentioned something about a "Two Buck Shop" the other day...is this like our "POUNDLAND" as I aways find loads of bargains there and drive the wife crazy at the same time..(money well spent in my view)

CORKER
Old May 14th 2005, 9:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two Buck Shop..!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CORKER
"POUNDLAND"
:scared:
Old May 14th 2005, 10:17 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wmoore
:scared:
Are you telling me you've never been in a POUNDLAND and bought something (a bargain)....come on .. you can tell us we're all friends on here....

CORKER
Old May 14th 2005, 10:22 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Are you telling me you've never been in a POUNDLAND and bought something (a bargain)....come on .. you can tell us we're all friends on here....
I can't honestly say that But I just hate those places. My mother virtually lives in them (but then there are plenty of them in Redcar ).
Old May 14th 2005, 10:26 pm
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by wmoore
I can't honestly say that But I just hate those places. My mother virtually lives in them (but then there are plenty of them in Redcar ).

Don't believe you...."me thinks he protests too much"

CORKER
Old May 14th 2005, 10:52 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Don't believe you...."me thinks he protests too much"

CORKER
He didn't deny it
Old May 15th 2005, 1:00 am
ABCDiamond

Hi, Someone mentioned something about a "Two Buck Shop" the other day...is this like our "POUNDLAND" as I aways find loads of bargains there and drive the wife crazy at the same time..(money well spent in my view)

CORKER
Yes, they are similar, but not everything costs $2 these days

There are many of these around, especially in the Sydney Western Suburbs, probably because Crazy Clints was one of the big ones, and they had their main office in Blacktown.

Old May 15th 2005, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

2 buck shops are cool for all those little kitchen things you forgot to pack etc, and for cheap kids toys. There are also shops like "Red dot stores" which has more expensive but bigger things like laundry baskets, shoe racks, picture frames blablabla. Crazy Clarkes in WA is also similar and WA Salvage is good for stuff you'd find more expensive in Bunnings (I think it's all the Bunnings end of line stuff?). Worth getting to know what they sell as you'll pay more in Bunnings/Kmart/Coles etc. and don't ya just love a bargain!
ATB
Larissa
PS Some of the stuff is utter cr@p, you just have to be selective!
Old May 15th 2005, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

There is a great 22 buck shop in Perth City.
It is located close to a typical tourist shop that flogs all the t-shirts and souveneirs for $$$$$$$$$.
Get exactly the sami for 2 bucks in the 2 buck shop!!!!
Old May 15th 2005, 5:22 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Yes, they are similar, but not everything costs $2 these days

There are many of these around, especially in the Sydney Western Suburbs, probably because Crazy Clints was one of the big ones, and they had their main office in Blacktown.
Is Crazy Clint any relation to Crazy Clark?
Old May 15th 2005, 5:23 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
2 buck shops are cool for all those little kitchen things you forgot to pack etc, and for cheap kids toys. There are also shops like "Red dot stores" which has more expensive but bigger things like laundry baskets, shoe racks, picture frames blablabla. Crazy Clarkes in WA is also similar and WA Salvage is good for stuff you'd find more expensive in Bunnings (I think it's all the Bunnings end of line stuff?). Worth getting to know what they sell as you'll pay more in Bunnings/Kmart/Coles etc. and don't ya just love a bargain!
ATB
Larissa
PS Some of the stuff is utter cr@p, you just have to be selective!
So are things you pay alot more for too in bigger stores!
Old May 15th 2005, 6:09 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Is Crazy Clint any relation to Crazy Clark?
Crazy Clarks are not related to Crazy Clints, but they were related to Silly Sollys.
Both Crazy Clints and Silly Sollys were taken over by The Warehouse Group.

Crazy John's is totally different, and sell nothing for $2

Old May 15th 2005, 7:49 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Two Buck Shop..!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Crazy Clarks are not related to Crazy Clints, but they were related to Silly Sollys.
Both Crazy Clints and Silly Sollys were taken over by The Warehouse Group.

Crazy John's is totally different, and sell nothing for $2
This thread has now got us talking of areas we will definitely not be going to ! ! !

With names like that it sounds like some sort of comedy sketch or towns in deepest southern parts of the USA full of inbreeds!

No offence of course.

R.
Old May 15th 2005, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

You should see the ads for all these places, they are totally insane and catchy. WA Salvage features a guy called "Luigi" with a knotted hanky on his head, when I went in there for Xmas decs there was an Italian guy playing the keyboard and singing carols in an operatic voice... it was cool!
There are several 2 buck places at "Waneroo Market" in Waneroo, Perth. They're good for pocket money bits for the kids plus you'd be amazed what you can get for 2 bucks
Old May 15th 2005, 7:58 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
You should see the ads for all these places, they are totally insane and catchy. WA Salvage features a guy called "Luigi" with a knotted hanky on his head, when I went in there for Xmas decs there was an Italian guy playing the keyboard and singing carols in an operatic voice... it was cool!
There are several 2 buck places at "Waneroo Market" in Waneroo, Perth. They're good for pocket money bits for the kids plus you'd be amazed what you can get for 2 bucks
That's a whole new thread there Aussie TV adds they're like the local one you used to get at the cinema

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.