Reload this Page >

Twiglets for sale in Melbourne

Twiglets for sale in Melbourne

Old Jul 10th 2005, 2:50 am
DPD
Forum Regular

DPD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Twiglets for sale in Melbourne

Crazy question here, but has anyone found anywhere in Melbourne that sells Twiglets? I'm really dying for some!
Old Jul 10th 2005, 11:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Twiglets for sale in Melbourne

Originally Posted by DPD
Crazy question here, but has anyone found anywhere in Melbourne that sells Twiglets? I'm really dying for some!
Da Boss works for The British Lolly Shop in Cairns. Only been open 8 weeks and business is growing every week.

Twiglets are so popular one of the till buttons is dedicated to them.

They also have a shop in Sydney and an online business

http://thebritishlollyshop.com/

Twiglets are available mailorder

BYW lolly is the Aus word for sweets I am told.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:36 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

Oh boy this has made me smile

First time i landed at Brisbane i had a bag of opened twiglets that i'd been scoffing on the plane.

Mr Customs man held them up and asked rather loudly "What are these?"
To which I replied "Twiglets of course"
Yes but what are they he said?
I tried to describe them as a kind of bar snack come delicious, moorish treat!!! and asked him to try one!

I never got the bag back!!!!!!! Buggers!

He claimed it was "opened food" and therefore i couldn't take it into Australia.

BUT I KNOW BETTER!!!!!!! Greedy Beggars!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brisbec
Oh boy this has made me smile

First time i landed at Brisbane i had a bag of opened twiglets that i'd been scoffing on the plane.

Mr Customs man held them up and asked rather loudly "What are these?"
To which I replied "Twiglets of course"
Yes but what are they he said?
I tried to describe them as a kind of bar snack come delicious, moorish treat!!! and asked him to try one!

I never got the bag back!!!!!!! Buggers!

He claimed it was "opened food" and therefore i couldn't take it into Australia.

BUT I KNOW BETTER!!!!!!! Greedy Beggars!!!!
I think the best description would have been, they are twiglets. So called because they taste like twigs
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:54 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

my mum bought me a multipack with her from england a couple of years ago when she came for a visit. on the very bottom of the pack was the printed message "Imported into Australia by..........." So someone is importing them big time if a pack bought in the uk had that printed on them (and no, it didn't say "imported into australia by brisnick's mum"

Originally Posted by DPD