tv show

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

mikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to all
Default tv show

just watched the tv show about the family from melbourne. the husband needs a good kick in the knackers. he seems to be the laziest guy in the world. he would not spend the $500 to get his communication licence to work and therefore works partime for less than £100 per week. Sucker or what. i would quite happily swap with him as i can seem to be able to get into OZ at the moment.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: tv show

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble in getting in at the moment.
Anyway, my Husband and I also watched the programme and my first reaction was - is this guy for real!! He moved to the other side of the world and would not pay the $500 required to get his certificates, so we agree he must not want to work so much.
I think that the only positive was that he was prepared to go to college and retrain, but they decided to come home anyway.
Good luck.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

What TV show are you talking about, sounds like it would be pretty interesting.

What a plonker that guy sounds !
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:29 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

see here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463144

or here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460718

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

As far as im concerned the uk can have this sucker back, the further north the better. What is she doing with that loser? It was a great programme for me as it only made the move more concrete for me and oh.
Its people like this that really makes you understand why they call us whinging poms
I have this little conspiracy theory that the british government is scared about all the english leaving and they are using propaganda to get us all to stay and pay our very high taxes or is it just me, they are slagging off anyone and anywhere bar the uk.