Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TV Series "The saddle Club"

TV Series "The saddle Club"

Old Nov 27th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of
Default TV Series "The saddle Club"

My daughter is a keen reader of the saddle club books and I have discovered that those books are shown as a series on the Australian TV and now also as DVD exist.

Since we live in Belgium...does anybody have those DVD's?
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Williem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TV Series "The saddle Club"

Originally Posted by eurotramp
My daughter is a keen reader of the saddle club books and I have discovered that those books are shown as a series on the Australian TV and now also as DVD exist.

Our daughter is saddle club mad, and has books, games and yes most, if not all the dvds.
If you go to abcshop.com.au I'm sure you'll find them there.

Good luck,
Will.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:31 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

canadian / oz colaboration, mostly canadian acters, filmed in oz
I have a few mp3's from the show including the theme tune for my step kids who also loved the show a couple of years ago.
I would think that some of the larger p2p programs would have a few video shares too
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

I went to the ABC shop and found this here..."
DVDs have both a built in decryption system and are coded for specific regions throughout the World. Each disc can only be played on a DVD player purchased from the same region. For example a DVD disc purchased at the ABC Shop Online will not work in the United States unless played on a DVD player purchased in Australia. Australia is classified as Territory 4.
is that true?
We have bought DVD's from the US and have no problems playing them here...
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:25 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the ABC shop and found this here..." is that true?
We have bought DVD's from the US and have no problems playing them here...
Im not up with regions however, I bought my uk dvd player to oz and it wont play oz region dvd's but I just make them into vcd format on my pc and they work fine except they are on 2 cdr discs.
Maybe someone with a dvd burner could have some more info on regions and burning
Old Nov 28th 2005, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just found out that there is a computer game as well....Willowbrook Stables...does anybody has it and it is any good for a 10 year old?
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:22 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Im not up with regions however, I bought my uk dvd player to oz and it wont play oz region dvd's but I just make them into vcd format on my pc and they work fine except they are on 2 cdr discs.
Maybe someone with a dvd burner could have some more info on regions and burning
It depends on the DVD player - some are region free which means they can play DVD's for any region. Check your manual.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

Williem is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found out that there is a computer game as well....Willowbrook Stables...does anybody has it and it is any good for a 10 year old?
The game is reccomended for ages 8 and up, and is an adventure game where you choose a Saddle club character to move around on horse back and search for clues to save the stables.
Should be ok for a 10 year old.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Williem
The game is reccomended for ages 8 and up, and is an adventure game where you choose a Saddle club character to move around on horse back and search for clues to save the stables.
Should be ok for a 10 year old.
Do you have the game?