Wikiposts

TV alert ITV

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of
Default TV alert ITV

No Place Like Home?

The Edwards Family : Catherine Gee helps a family of expats visit the UK to investigate the realities of returning to their homeland. For Craig Edwards, the dream of a better life in Melbourne, Australia, was soon shattered as he struggled to find a job and cope with the oppressive heat. However, his wife Alison settled quickly into their new environment Down Under and only reluctantly agreed to consider a move back to Britain
Showing Today at 8:00PM on ITV 1
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: TV alert ITV

Thanks for the reminder, I will be watching it tonight.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:35 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks i didn't know it was on - so put a reminder so i don't miss it
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

I posted this before but it's worth setting up a reminder for "Australia" in http://www.tvgenius.co.uk, to ensure you never miss those programmes about Oz.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gidxg03
No Place Like Home?

The Edwards Family : Catherine Gee helps a family of expats visit the UK to investigate the realities of returning to their homeland. For Craig Edwards, the dream of a better life in Melbourne, Australia, was soon shattered as he struggled to find a job and cope with the oppressive heat. However, his wife Alison settled quickly into their new environment Down Under and only reluctantly agreed to consider a move back to Britain
Thanks for that, would have missed it otherwise

Also I heard advertised on Sky "Great Australian Train Journeys" (I think thats the name) looked more interesting than it sounds, might be worth a look. I'm not sure which channel its on, but it starts on Wednesday evening.

Dolly
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reminder. Will have to watch that.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:47 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

No Place Like Home?

'Oppressive heat!'-this is Melbourne we're talking about isn't it?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold

JoolsB;5002068]'Oppressive heat!'-this is Melbourne we're talking about isn't it?:lol

Had a laugh about this myself
I am in Adelaide, am i right in thinking we could be slightly warmer then Melbourne? Well if it is true "oppressive heat, your aving a laugh
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desire
JoolsB;5002068]'Oppressive heat!'-this is Melbourne we're talking about isn't it?:lol

Had a laugh about this myself
I am in Adelaide, am i right in thinking we could be slightly warmer then Melbourne? Well if it is true "oppressive heat, your aving a laugh
Melbourne can hit 40 degrees, and is freuqently up in the 30s as I'm sure the locals will tell you.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold

Been in Adelaide for two summers now, can't say i have struggled on any of the warmer days. Maybe it's the dry heat we get here.
Now Winter in Adelaide (indoors, now thats when i struggle.)
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:14 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Melbourne can hit 40 degrees, and is freuqently up in the 30s as I'm sure the locals will tell you.
Just a relief they didn't choose Brisbane I guess!-at least Melb does get some "gentler" weather..
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:15 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Yes it can....can also get down to about 10C as a high in the winter

I wouldn't call the heat oppressive....it's not like it lasts for long
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:48 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

No Place Like Home?

Starts in 10 minutes!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:12 am
Just Joined

Location: At the moment Lichfield, Staffs. Hopefully Adelaide June/July 08
Aussiebound is an unknown quantity at this point

What a whinging POM LOL
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

What a miserable ***************!!!!!!!!! she should leave him and that whining child in the UK and head back on her own

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.