Tv

Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Thumbs up Tv

Hi all

Anyone watch LOST on Channel 4 then on E4.
Its great.
Just wondering.

Beth
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:37 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tv

Yes, just watched the whole 1st series, as got it on DVD for xmas
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Yes, just watched the whole 1st series, as got it on DVD for xmas
Hi

Lucky you

I have the first series of OC but never paid much attention to the second series thinking i would get it for Xmas but i never got it .

Birthdays on 5th january so gave many hints about that.
Wait and see i will end up with about 4 boxes of them.

Have you ever seen that.
Once you have seen the first couple of them you get addicted.

Beth
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:14 pm
Des
Des

Des is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really nice

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi all

Anyone watch LOST on Channel 4 then on E4.
Its great.
Just wondering.

Beth
hey
watched the whole series the day it was released in the usa i think it was in october, also managed to watch a few episodes of the second series whilst in the usa. i think the 2nd serious dvd will be out in the states around feb 06

good series i think