Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

turning the webcam upside down

turning the webcam upside down

Old Mar 8th 2004, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default turning the webcam upside down

Anybody in WA had a net meeting with someone in UK where you have had to turn ya cam upside down for them to recieve you properly, I thought my mate was takin the mickey when she said the video was upside down and could i turn my cam back to the normal position, but its true , another friend of mine said the same , so i can see myself upside down but they recieve me the normal way,, how weird is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jan Hutchyxx
Old Mar 8th 2004, 1:53 pm
earlswood

Default Re: turning the webcam upside down

Originally posted by hutchy
Anybody in WA had a net meeting with someone in UK where you have had to turn ya cam upside down for them to recieve you properly, I thought my mate was takin the mickey when she said the video was upside down and could i turn my cam back to the normal position, but its true , another friend of mine said the same , so i can see myself upside down but they recieve me the normal way,, how weird is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jan Hutchyxx
What do you expect.....

You are downunder you know

Old Mar 8th 2004, 1:54 pm
WBB

it's not april the 1st today is it?

Old Mar 8th 2004, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

lol, it is absolutely true, but i lived in victoria and had no probs at all...Jan Hutchy, ps for anyone comin to Rockingham it is fantastic, there is only 2 states to be in and that is drunk and WAxxxx
Old Mar 8th 2004, 1:59 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, Mcfly

Me thinks your mates are pulling your chain
Old Mar 8th 2004, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Hello, Mcfly

Me thinks your mates are pulling your chain
no it really does happen, both the friends dont know each other so bit of a coincidence that they both say the same thing...Jan Hutchyxxxx
Old Mar 8th 2004, 2:07 pm
WBB

no it really does happen, both the friends dont know each other so bit of a coincidence that they both say the same thing...Jan Hutchyxxxx
dime - bar.

Old Mar 8th 2004, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

I am sure someone will back me up !!!!!!!!Dime bar?????????/whats that all about and Mcfly, ave i missed summit?????????????
Old Mar 8th 2004, 2:28 pm
Put big light on!

Sausage is an unknown quantity at this point

Methinks nobody is gonna back u up on this one

Still, it's true about the water going down the plug-hole a different way.
Old Mar 8th 2004, 2:30 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure someone will back me up !!!!!!!!Dime bar?????????/whats that all about and Mcfly, ave i missed summit?????????????
Harry Enfield= Dime bar advert from a few years ago

Back to the Future= Hello McFly

They are winding you up
Old Mar 8th 2004, 8:53 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

I'd say you are definately being wound up. maybe you are friends with both of them for their sense of humour?
We webmeet with friends of ours in Perth and we recieve them right way up.

However, you have just given me the perfect April Fool's for them
Old Mar 8th 2004, 9:08 pm
WBB

i have just read this post again and i am LOL maybe the original poster was trying to wind us lot up?

Old Mar 8th 2004, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

I've just had to put a towel in the tumble dryer that I used to dry the tears of laughter from my face

That is so funny
Old Mar 8th 2004, 9:42 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

hahahahahahahahaha

You could try doing handstands in front of the camera - we did ;-)