Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Turn your life around today

Turn your life around today

Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:48 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by Larissa
Good post Scutter - we wouldn't want anyone developing an obsessive compulsive disorder about microscopic poo! :scared: (You can just imagine it floating off out the window on a windy day!)
..it's bad enough it floats around off our beaches and in our rivers, we certainly don't need it floating out of the windows too!! (what a picture that paints in my head!!!)

hehe
Old Jan 21st 2004, 2:30 pm
WBB

Originally posted by scutterUK
..it's bad enough it floats around off our beaches and in our rivers, we certainly don't need it floating out of the windows too!! (what a picture that paints in my head!!!)

hehe

and i was just about to have my tea.....