Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tues 11th/Tues 25th Nov & 2nd Dec;Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Tues 11th/Tues 25th Nov & 2nd Dec;Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tues 11th November, Brisbane CBD, anyone fancy drinks and chat?

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Like lambs to the slaughter yous are !!
Thinking of him, Spartacus, and Dobaman, I can't imagine a less lamb-like trio
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:50 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scallyuk
Bugger - Missed it.
First time I've been actually available to join the event and I walked like a zombie straight to the train and home.

Next time - shucks
Stick a large note up at work now - "GIlhooleys Tues 25th!"
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:50 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
In Dober's case it's the silence of the lambs.where are you big lad ?????
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:12 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Polly do not defend please!

I think we are talking Bill and Ben and I have never met weed!?

Old Nov 13th 2008, 1:51 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Sandra

Wolves in sheep's clothing
Old Nov 13th 2008, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
In Dober's case it's the silence of the lambs.where are you big lad ?????
well first i needed a new hockey mask, just couldnt get the blood stains off the old one. then me chainsaw needed a service. the life of a cyclepathic cockerney is no stroll in the park you know and yes, i too am aware of the spelling
Old Nov 13th 2008, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sandra

flubba lub

now i assumed that you being several thousand k's away from this wonderful city, which you hate with such passion, may have relieved some of the bitterness. but it seems that you still find relief by submitting vitriolic attacks against us poor, kind and (mostly innocent) gentlefolk. sandra, just know that you are loved by all of us in bris and you can take comfort from this in a fluffy cloud, group hug type of thingy
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

TartanTam is an unknown quantity at this point

Stick a large note up at work now - "GIlhooleys Tues 25th!"
Stick another post it note for the 2nd, cos we want to pick your brains when we are over for the recci visit
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:28 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TartanTam
Stick another post it note for the 2nd, cos we want to pick your brains when we are over for the recci visit
Brain's what brains !!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Brain's what brains !!!!!!
I'm pretty sure that between yous all there's a half wit somewhere that could help these peopleLet's not be negative mate
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

TartanTam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
I'm pretty sure that between yous all there's a half wit somewhere that could help these peopleLet's not be negative mate
Better make sure we are there bang on time to get any sense and before the bevy kicks in eh? hehehe
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:06 pm
FREE TIBET

Better make sure we are there bang on time to get any sense and before the bevy kicks in eh? hehehe
Now you've got the jist of it,you'll fit in well
Old Nov 14th 2008, 2:25 am
Home and Happy

Okey doke, got that guys? 25th November, one after that is 2nd December.....
Old Nov 14th 2008, 2:53 am
FREE TIBET

I want to complain about one of the tuesday club members who called me a twat,now I know im a twat so therefore dont need reminding.I wont devulge their identity but they speak with a funny accent and drink black beer,
Old Nov 14th 2008, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I want to complain about one of the tuesday club members who called me a twat,now I know im a twat so therefore dont need reminding.I wont devulge their identity but they speak with a funny accent and drink black beer,
"Please Miss . . . she's picking on me!"

Anyhows, I got called a weed, and "av neva even me' ra man!"

Last edited by spartacus; Nov 14th 2008 at 3:13 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.