Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tsanton Inc - Has anyone heard of this company ?

Tsanton Inc - Has anyone heard of this company ?

Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice
Default Tsanton Inc - Has anyone heard of this company ?

So today I got an email from a company called Tsanton Inc. offering me a job. Looks like a fraud to me, but wanted to hear from others whether they have heard anything abou it

A*** B*** <snip> via hotmail.com to XXXXXX
show details 6:52 PM (2 hours ago)

For ten years now, Tsanton Inc. has been offering permanent services in the field of business conduct to its clients. We are a developing company with more than 100 employees.

Currently we need responsible and honest people for a well paid part-time job in your area. You’ll be employed as an independent contractor and will follow all the instructions stipulated in the job explanation. Your wages will be 2500 Australian dollars.

In order to be employed by our company, you should comply with the following minimum requirements:

1. To be an Australian citizen or permanently reside in Australia;
2. Full age 18 years old and more;
3. Free access to the Internet and email;
4. A cell phone;
5. Sociable, eager to work.

In case this proposition is of interest to you, please email us and mention the ref# code of the vacancy and I’ll send you more detailed information within next 24 hours.

You can find ref# code in the subject to this message.

Reply us at <snip>

Best regards,
A*** B***

I'll still reply to see what comes out of this

Last edited by Sue; Sep 13th 2011 at 9:13 pm. Reason: Please do not post personal details on the forum
Old Sep 13th 2011, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tsanton Inc - Has anyone heard of this company ?

Well if it is genuine you probably haven't done yourself any favours by posting that!

But personally, I would be suspicious about random email job offers, yes.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

loz16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Tsanton Inc - Has anyone heard of this company ?

I received the exact same email overnight.

It looks like fraud to me.

Have you received a response?
Old Sep 13th 2011, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

oOo0yea is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the same email..

Unless it is something I have applied for, I wouldn't respond.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loz16
I received the exact same email overnight.

It looks like fraud to me.

Have you received a response?
Originally Posted by oOo0yea
I got the same email..

Unless it is something I have applied for, I wouldn't respond.
snap, it was in my spam emails as well.

Be interested to know where they got my email address from mind you as i am signed up on a number of job search websites
Old Sep 14th 2011, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a guaranteed 100%, gold-plated fraud.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 1:11 am
Just Joined

loz16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep. They registered the domain on 13/09/11 so it is a brand spanking new spam email!!!
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice

I did respond, knowing fully that this might be a spam. Doesn't hurt to find out the modus operandi.

Will keep you updated in case I get a response
Old Sep 14th 2011, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

I think you can safely assume that ANY job offered online to random strangers is going to be a scam.

Trust me, they will want you to part with money before they tell you what the 'job' is.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

augustrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manumani
I did respond, knowing fully that this might be a spam. Doesn't hurt to find out the modus operandi.

Will keep you updated in case I get a response
hi manumani Ive just got the same job offer and am not sure what to do with that ... could you let me know what did they write to you ... will be thankfull a lot
Old Sep 15th 2011, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by augustrush
hi manumani Ive just got the same job offer and am not sure what to do with that ... could you let me know what did they write to you ... will be thankfull a lot
You are not sure what to do? See above. Hit the delete button.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

OK, so here's the second email that I got today. If there was any doubt earlier (there wasn't) that this is not a fraud, it's all laid to rest. I'll still respond to see at what stage do they actually ask me to transfer some money

Good Morning!
Thank you for your letter.
I have to explain you the job conditions and job obligations in details.

Today we seek for employees for our company to improve the quality of service and to speed up the processing of orders. It is not important where did you work before or where are you working now, but if you have combination possibility, you are sociable, responsible and self-exacting, you have a magnificent opportunity to become our employee and to receive high income.
Introducing our business into a new country, we face a lot of problems connected with technical and financial activity. We have to accept and process payments of our customers. For this purpose in every country we employ agents working as operators. An operator must have basic computer skills, know how to send e-mail and use MC Word, etc.

We have created this position due to impossibility of some banks to interoperate promptly and properly, so we are deprived of the opportunity to process
several types of payments from clients directly.

In order to deal with such transactions we hire agents to complete do the following:
1. Receiving money on your bank account.
2. Cashing the incoming amount out.
3. Further transferring cash by Western Union and/or Money Gram services.

I want to remind you that this is a part-time job and will only take 2-3 hours a day.
You earn 5 percent of each amount you receive on your bank account.
Such earnings you take out once you cashed out the amount, or you can only cash out 95 and leave your earnings (commission) on your account, it’s up to you. This way you can be sure you will receive you commission anyway.
The law of most countries obliges people paying profit tax for any kind of commercial activity.
Due to such rule, according to our agreement, if you pay a profit tax, we will compensate it to you within 10 days, after you provide us with the relative
documentation on taxation.
The agreement remains effective for 6 months and may be terminated by any of two parties entered into such agreement, by previous written notice 1 month
before actual termination.
I want to emphasize that we are looking for responsible candidates and the main criteria are accuracy and rapidity in performing a task.

To register:

1. Write a reply with your confirmation.
2. I will send you the employee’s Registration form and Labor Agreement. You should fill it in correctly, sign it and send it back.
3. Send a scanned image of your Driver’s License or your Passport for your identification.

The procedure is simple and will not take more than 2 days.

I hope you are satisfied with my response. In terms of registration process you have to fill in several forms and sign the agreement. Such documentation
will be provided to you upon your request.

You can easily find more information on our website - http://www.tsantonplace.com

Best regards,
M****** W***
Tsanton, Inc
Valletta, Malta: +356-***-****
Old Sep 16th 2011, 5:42 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
You are not sure what to do? See above. Hit the delete button.
Amen to that, bypass the 'Reply' button completely ...
Old Sep 16th 2011, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

cubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant future

So today I got an email from a company called Tsanton Inc. offering me a job. Looks like a fraud to me, but wanted to hear from others whether they have heard anything abou it

A*** B*** <snip> via hotmail.com to XXXXXX
show details 6:52 PM (2 hours ago)

For ten years now, Tsanton Inc. has been offering permanent services in the field of business conduct to its clients. We are a developing company with more than 100 employees.

Currently we need responsible and honest people for a well paid part-time job in your area. You’ll be employed as an independent contractor and will follow all the instructions stipulated in the job explanation. Your wages will be 2500 Australian dollars.

In order to be employed by our company, you should comply with the following minimum requirements:

1. To be an Australian citizen or permanently reside in Australia;
2. Full age 18 years old and more;
3. Free access to the Internet and email;
4. A cell phone;
5. Sociable, eager to work.

In case this proposition is of interest to you, please email us and mention the ref# code of the vacancy and I’ll send you more detailed information within next 24 hours.

You can find ref# code in the subject to this message.

Reply us at <snip>

Best regards,
A*** B***

I'll still reply to see what comes out of this

100% SPAM (cue Monty Python song)
Old Sep 16th 2011, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

DotSpot is an unknown quantity at this point

In order to deal with such transactions we hire agents to complete do the following:
1. Receiving money on your bank account.
2. Cashing the incoming amount out.
3. Further transferring cash by Western Union and/or Money Gram services.

All that is missing is the exiled Nigerian Princess

Take some inspiration from 419eater.com, would be a laugh to have some fun with this one