Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Trying to find someone

Trying to find someone

Old Mar 4th 2011, 6:57 am
Just Joined

colboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trying to find someone

Hi i'm chris trying to find a group of people me and the ex wife had a drink with 18 months ago or so, we started at main beach and moved into surfers. Ive been living in adelaide and am keen to find you again as we all had a ball and drank plenty. I think you meet up every first weekend of the month or the last. please let me know
Old Mar 4th 2011, 7:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trying to find someone

Originally Posted by colboy
Hi i'm chris trying to find a group of people me and the ex wife had a drink with 18 months ago or so, we started at main beach and moved into surfers. Ive been living in adelaide and am keen to find you again as we all had a ball and drank plenty. I think you meet up every first weekend of the month or the last. please let me know
They don't seem to have done anything (publicly anyway) since Dec 09. Drop them a PM.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 7:30 am
Just Joined

colboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
They don't seem to have done anything (publicly anyway) since Dec 09. Drop them a PM.
Thanks for the reply sorry i'm not very good at this forum stuff. Drop who a PM and whats a pm. I cant drop them a pm if i dont know where they are, or can i?
Old Mar 4th 2011, 8:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colboy
Thanks for the reply sorry i'm not very good at this forum stuff. Drop who a PM and whats a pm. I cant drop them a pm if i dont know where they are, or can i?
Go into the thread I posted the link to. Click on the usernames in the thread and a drop down menu will appear with the choice to PM (Private Message) them. Or you could click on the Username and then click on Profile and take the option to email them.