Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Trying to find Jody & Andy Hall

Trying to find Jody & Andy Hall

Old Aug 26th 2005, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of
Default Trying to find Jody & Andy Hall

Can you help please? Trying to find Jody and Andy Hall and their two boys to help with the final stages of completing our Visa Application Forms. Their last known address was 20 Grand Pole Redcliffe 6104, Perth WA. Jody's parents (Jo and Pat McInnes) last known address was 8 Ashstead Street, Morley, Perth.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

Nightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really nice
Default Re: Trying to find Jody & Andy Hall

http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/resSearch.jhtml

Have you tried white pages on the web?
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nightmair
http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/resSearch.jhtml

Have you tried white pages on the web?
Yes, have tried that route for both names but no luck. thanks for the tip anyway.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:42 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adenray
Yes, have tried that route for both names but no luck. thanks for the tip anyway.

http://www.investigationnet.com/peoplelocator1.htm
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Thanks for the web address. I'll give it a try if nothing else turns up. Come on guys someone must know them.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:56 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the web address. I'll give it a try if nothing else turns up. Come on guys someone must know them.
You could be a TAX or BANK repo guy !!!

Go thru the proper channels
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Whats a tax or bank repo guy, sorry not being thick just haven't got used to the Aussie terms yet! sorry.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe a hit man, a scorned lover, a stalker, who knows? Why need Someone for the final stages off an app? Well fishy.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Maybe a hit man, a scorned lover, a stalker, who knows? Why need Someone for the final stages off an app? Well fishy.
Uh huh i Agree,

I remember goin into Aussie Chatrooms, a while back and people would come in from Uk, and say Dya know a fella called Dave from Sydney, Big Guy lol weird !!!
Old Aug 27th 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gjn200
The reason we need to find these guys is because they are the only Aussies who can vouch for our relationship. We are emigrating under the partnership migration. Hubby was born in Brisbane in 1965, his parents migrated under the £10 pommie status in the 60's but returned to the UK in 1968. Luckily he was born there. He has Australian Citizenship and our 4 year old daughter has just got her citizenship by descent. It just leaves me! I have to go through the whole process of partnership migration and the final hurdle is to find these guys and ask them to vouch for me.

If anyone knows these guys and thinks I am being 'fishy' then ask them to contact us. Lorraine and Ady Archer - formerly of Stevenage Hertfordshire but now leaving in Crete, Greece. Email: [email protected].

I'm not trying to trap anyone - honest. I'm just an honest person trying to find our mates. We lost contact when we moved to Crete. Please help if you can.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Default FOUND THEM! Trying to find Jody & Andy Hall

The reason we need to find these guys is because they are the only Aussies who can vouch for our relationship. We are emigrating under the partnership migration. Hubby was born in Brisbane in 1965, his parents migrated under the £10 pommie status in the 60's but returned to the UK in 1968. Luckily he was born there. He has Australian Citizenship and our 4 year old daughter has just got her citizenship by descent. It just leaves me! I have to go through the whole process of partnership migration and the final hurdle is to find these guys and ask them to vouch for me.

If anyone knows these guys and thinks I am being 'fishy' then ask them to contact us. Lorraine and Ady Archer - formerly of Stevenage Hertfordshire but now leaving in Crete, Greece. Email: [email protected].

I'm not trying to trap anyone - honest. I'm just an honest person trying to find our mates. We lost contact when we moved to Crete. Please help if you can.
NOW FOUND THEM

Last edited by adenray; Aug 28th 2005 at 12:24 pm. Reason: FOUND THEM
Old Aug 28th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of
Default Re: FOUND THEM! Trying to find Jody & Andy Hall

NOW FOUND THEM

Well done!! Good luck to you. Hope it all works out
Old Aug 28th 2005, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: FOUND THEM! Trying to find Jody & Andy Hall

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
Well done!! Good luck to you. Hope it all works out
Thanks mate. Now we can get ourselves underway with their help. Hopefully won't be too long.