British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Trying to Find the "Cook" Family (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/trying-find-cook-family-686982/)

amber2218 Sep 26th 2010 1:11 pm

Trying to Find the "Cook" Family

Hi everyone hope you dont mind me posting here but I was running out of ideas and came across this site so hope someone may be able to help, even if just a little. :o

I am looking for a family who moved to Australia around 4 years ago from Ilkeston in Derbyshire.

Paul and Tracy/Tracey Cook who will be in their 40's, they have 2 sons, Liam who is 20 and Ryan in his teens. I think Paul was a joiner before he left and Tracy worked in a school as a receptionist. Last I heard Liam was training to be a chef. I think they moved to QLD and after checking the whitepages have come across a decent lead with the correct initials which if correct would put them in Albany Creek.

Really hoping someone can help :(

Amber x

fish.01 Sep 26th 2010 2:55 pm

Re: Trying to Find the "Cook" Family

Originally Posted by amber2218 (Post 8876668)
Hi everyone hope you dont mind me posting here but I was running out of ideas and came across this site so hope someone may be able to help, even if just a little. :o

I am looking for a family who moved to Australia around 4 years ago from Ilkeston in Derbyshire.

Paul and Tracy/Tracey Cook who will be in their 40's, they have 2 sons, Liam who is 20 and Ryan in his teens. I think Paul was a joiner before he left and Tracy worked in a school as a receptionist. Last I heard Liam was training to be a chef. I think they moved to QLD and after checking the whitepages have come across a decent lead with the correct initials which if correct would put them in Albany Creek.

Amber x

You can't just try phoning them from that white pages number?

ianandhelena Sep 26th 2010 3:09 pm

have you tried facebook?

amber2218 Sep 27th 2010 7:51 am

Ive tried facebook, bebo, myspace, twitter lol its like theyve dissapeared! A lady from aus I met on facebook is going to try the number today for me, my rubbish phone package will charge me ALOT if I rang lol so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: xx

liam90 Sep 27th 2010 8:01 am

Originally Posted by amber2218 (Post 8876668)

Amber x

hey how are you its liam. i can see that ur online now is there any chance we can talk

amber2218 Sep 27th 2010 8:03 am

Hi Liam, sorry to be paranoid but anyway to confirm youre the right liam lol xx

liam90 Sep 27th 2010 8:05 am

Originally Posted by amber2218 (Post 8878247)
Hi Liam, sorry to be paranoid but anyway to confirm youre the right liam lol xx

yea its the liam cook u are looking for lol used to get pissed at sophies house every weekend lol

amber2218 Sep 27th 2010 8:09 am

OMG haha thats what I was hoping youd say!! Do you have msn?? Facebook?? anything?! lmao Ive been looking for you for ages!! xxx:eek:

Wendy Sep 27th 2010 8:28 am

Yay, I love a happy ending :thumbsup:

furkew Sep 27th 2010 8:59 am

Originally Posted by Wendy (Post 8878307)
Yay, I love a happy ending :thumbsup:

he's just about to find out that he's a dad, and it was one of the nights he got drunk at Sophies place :rofl:

amber2218 Sep 27th 2010 9:02 am

Lmao no chance of that!

Thanks for the help though whoever told them about my post :) xx

Pollyana Sep 27th 2010 9:09 am

Originally Posted by liam90 (Post 8878254)
yea its the liam cook u are looking for lol used to get pissed at sophies house every weekend lol

Liam once you have one more post you can swap private messages. Please don't put your msn address on the open forum though, it attracts spammers ;)

ianandhelena Sep 27th 2010 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 8878388)
Liam once you have one more post you can swap private messages. Please don't put your msn address on the open forum though, it attracts spammers ;)

is it Cook from Skins???

Pollyana Sep 27th 2010 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by ianandhelena (Post 8879113)
is it Cook from Skins???

Haven't a clue, I didn't write it down before I deleted it :) He only needs to post once more and he can send it to the OP by private message :)

Kapri Sep 27th 2010 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by furkew (Post 8878366)
he's just about to find out that he's a dad, and it was one of the nights he got drunk at Sophies place :rofl:

:rofl:

Or that DFS sofa credit has just caught up with him :lol: