Reload this Page >

Truck Driving at the mines

Truck Driving at the mines

Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

UK2OZ5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Truck Driving at the mines

Hello,

Am here in Melbourne on my wifes student visa. I am a truck driver and was wondering if anyone could give me any info on truck driving jobs at the mines. As I currently have work restrictions I would need to be sponsored to work full time. Can anyone give me contact details ie websites/companies that offer truck driving jobs at the mines. Have been reading a few posts about miningobs and am aware its not the best of jobs but I would only consider doing it for 2 years max.

Many thanks for any advice/assistance anyone can provide.

UK2OZ5
Old Feb 12th 2006, 10:35 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Truck Driving at the mines

Originally Posted by UK2OZ5
Hello,

Am here in Melbourne on my wifes student visa. I am a truck driver and was wondering if anyone could give me any info on truck driving jobs at the mines. As I currently have work restrictions I would need to be sponsored to work full time. Can anyone give me contact details ie websites/companies that offer truck driving jobs at the mines. Have been reading a few posts about miningobs and am aware its not the best of jobs but I would only consider doing it for 2 years max.

UK2OZ5

Hi,

Thought I would post a reply as it seems no one else can help.

Which mines were you looking at? Qld? WA? If you are here on your wifes Student Visa would you need to be living with her??

Hels
Old Feb 12th 2006, 10:38 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Saturdays Courier Mail/CareerOne has all teh mines in it. Most want drivers and most are FIFO jobs. Not all teh jobs are advertised as it tends to be Engineering positions and the like, but you'd at least get the addresses. Try the likes of Addecco agency - they are a worldwide company and might have positions available for this type of work.
Old Feb 12th 2006, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing I can tell you are the ones about Perth. I know a guys who is going to the Northern part of Perth to drive trucks.

Have a look on the net and you may get some info, he also told me that his uncle was recruiting at the moment too

hugs Lace xx
Old Feb 12th 2006, 10:55 am
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
Take a look at www.careerone.com.au they have loads of jobs, just do a search.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Rachel & Paul

Originally Posted by UK2OZ5
Hello,

UK2OZ5