Trivial Pursuit

Old Jul 19th 2006, 4:13 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Trivial Pursuit

Anyone know anywhere in Brisbane that sells Trivial Pursuit the board game, and not the DVD version??

I've tried the usual cheapies (BigW, Target, KMart), toyshops, bookshops but I'm having no joy. Surely there must be somewhere that still sells the non-idiot box version!!!

Last edited by brisnick; Jul 19th 2006 at 4:17 am.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trivial Pursuit

I'm not in Brisbane but let me know if you have no luck. My boyfriend runs an online games shop and may be able to get it for you from his supplier although he doesn't currently have it. (The version he may be able to get is the Know It All edition)

Good luck with your search!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 4:34 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisnick
Anyone know anywhere in Brisbane that sells Trivial Pursuit the board game, and not the DVD version??

I've tried the usual cheapies (BigW, Target, KMart), toyshops, bookshops but I'm having no joy. Surely there must be somewhere that still sells the non-idiot box version!!!
Did you try Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt? They have a bigger selection than the other shops.

Jane
Old Jul 19th 2006, 5:12 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JaneandJim
Did you try Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt? They have a bigger selection than the other shops.

Jane

I saw it at Toys R Us only the other week. Also the 'Bart Simpson' version if you were so inclined.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:57 pm
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

Thanks all. I'll maybe try at Mt Gravatt first, as I'm playing football that way on Saturday.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

from one old timer to another (in BE terms ... lol!!!) let me know if you cant get what you want and i will post it from the uk for you
Old Jul 20th 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Now there's a thing, is it an aussie version?

there must be loads of questions in the 20th Anniversary and original TP that an aussie would have no idea of and presumably if they do an aussie version then there'd be loads of Q's on aussie rules players in the sport bit?

e.g. who was the first black player to play for england

(Viv Anderson 1981 BTW !)

andy
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:56 pm
Drunken Aussie

Funnily enough, Xmas 3 years ago I won while playing the 1980's Australian version of Triv against Aussies. Go figure!

Originally Posted by cadman
Now there's a thing, is it an aussie version?

there must be loads of questions in the 20th Anniversary and original TP that an aussie would have no idea of and presumably if they do an aussie version then there'd be loads of Q's on aussie rules players in the sport bit?

e.g. who was the first black player to play for england

(Viv Anderson 1981 BTW !)

andy
Old Jul 21st 2006, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brisnick
Funnily enough, Xmas 3 years ago I won while playing the 1980's Australian version of Triv against Aussies. Go figure!
bet they loved that!

if it's questions about Young Doctors, Sons & Daughters , The Sullivans and A Country Practice then I'm sorted!