Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

trip to tasmania

trip to tasmania

Old Mar 6th 2005, 8:39 am
hch
Forum Regular

hch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to all
Thumbs up trip to tasmania

hi,
my partner and i have just returned from a fantastic 3 week trip to tasmania if any others are considering/or going out to tas and would like any info please send me a pm and i will do my best to answer any questions,

regards harry.

ps, the climate is great,the people are realy friendly and if you have a trade there is plenty of work and the scenery is breathtaking but dont tell everyone!
Old Mar 6th 2005, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

WEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant future
Default Re: trip to tasmania

Originally Posted by hch
hi,
my partner and i have just returned from a fantastic 3 week trip to tasmania if any others are considering/or going out to tas and would like any info please send me a pm and i will do my best to answer any questions,

regards harry.

ps, the climate is great,the people are realy friendly and if you have a trade there is plenty of work and the scenery is breathtaking but dont tell everyone!
Harry,

I agree with all of what you said. we are hopefully heading there in April for good. You need to try and keep it quiet or everyone will want to go!

Best Wishes, Peter
Old Mar 6th 2005, 8:43 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hch
hi,

regards harry.

What like you just did
Old Mar 6th 2005, 9:09 am
aussie73

Having traveled all around OZ , Tasmania is the most secenic part of the country. The best way to see it is to hire a car and drive around it. My favourite place was the view on top of the mountain overlooking Wineglass bay on the Freycinet national park, really spectacular.

Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:46 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hch
hi,

regards harry.

Only just seen this thread shhhhh no Tasmania is horrible cold and boring
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by possoms

I agree, dont go there !!!

Nat
Old Mar 11th 2005, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

darius71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Is Hobart boring as well?