Wikiposts

Treasure Island

Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Treasure Island

Has anyone stayed at Treasure island in the Gold coast its the BIG 4 holiday park.If so do you recommend and is it close to all parks.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 11:13 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Treasure Island

Originally Posted by shade8
Has anyone stayed at Treasure island in the Gold coast its the BIG 4 holiday park.If so do you recommend and is it close to all parks.
We went there for a weekend, not exactly my cup of tea, but my daughter 9 loved it, and my wife thought it was good. (I like 4 star hotels, but they are both OK with camping )
Some of the Chalets that front onto one of the swimming pools look really good, but we had a normal cabin. I remember saying that I would go back if we got one of those chalets next time

It is close enough to get to the parks by car etc. And very handy for Shopping !!!!

Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shade8
Hi

We stayed there in November, we (me, wife and 16 year old boy) really liked it. 2 swimming pools, crazy gold and decent restaraunt. Also next to great cinema and shopping mall. 5 minutes to the beach and a few minutes more to Surfers.

Go for a deluxe villa or poolside villa

I would recomend it
Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:18 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

A little cheaper is http://www.ashmorepalms.com.au/ - it is a very nice caravan park highly rec'd!