Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TREA $380, Meds £519, Getting your VISA - Priceless

TREA $380, Meds £519, Getting your VISA - Priceless

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Familytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to all
Default TREA $380, Meds £519, Getting your VISA - Priceless

OMG...... Just had a call from our Agent.

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shaking, crying, jumping up and down.

I didn't have alot of enthusiasm for my job half an hour ago so totally not enthusiastic now.

Can I just say the feeling is only second to having my beautiful daughters.

Thanks to every one who has helped along the way especially our agents these guys are the best and of course everyone here on british expats

I'm just off to have a small outburst of unadulterated joy.

See you all soon on the other side.

FTA
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TREA $380, Meds £519, Getting your VISA - Priceless

Originally Posted by Familytoaus

I didn't have alot of enthusiasm for my job half an hour ago so totally not enthusiastic now.

Thanks to every one who has helped along the way especially our agents these guys are the best and of course everyone here on british expats

FTA
congrats, the only thing to beat the feeling... when the guy at immigration stamps your passport and says "Welcome to Australia mate" as you enter the country!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Congratulations

Good luck with your new life downunder

Tracey
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Big Congratulations!!

What was your timeline if you don't mind me asking?

Again well done.

Carol
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

FTA
WOW ! Congratulations!

I can't wait to get that call or email confirming everything for my OH's spouses visa. How exciting! Let the good times role !!!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi congratulations to you and yours. Wishing you all the best in your new life. Yeah must be a great feeling.

Donna & Neil
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:05 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

FTA
congratulations may all your dreams come true xx