Reload this Page >

TRBWA taking FOREVER

TRBWA taking FOREVER

Old Apr 22nd 2013, 4:40 am
Just Joined

Ki22lington is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRBWA taking FOREVER

Hey there..

Just a query and general 'hi' message as I"m new on this board.. anyone else waiting for ages to get qualifications assessed by TRBWA?.. I know they've recently taken over from WACOT so I'm allowing for teething problems, but I've been waiting for 9 weeks now just to get my qualifications assessed (The fact that WACOT had already assessed them for my PR visa was irrelevant apparently!).. once I get the assessment back I can apply to register. So even MORE waiting. I've emailed them a few times and have been told 'it's in process'.. so frustrating.. does WA really mean Wait Awhile!?..

I've been applying for jobs left right and center.. teaching (Pointless without the registration part!), teaching assistant, clerical, admin, shop work! it's quite frustrating not being asked for interviews or even being sent a 'sorry but not thanks' letter.. It took me many years to get here.. this is the last hurdle!.. Praying for a permanent teaching job anywhere in WA so I can finally buy my home and settle down .. I was too late for the Remote Teaching application but will apply for that in July when it opens again.. who'd have thought there would ever be such a saturation of teachers!...

Hey ho.. welcome to Australia.. it's good to finally be here (even jobless ....for now ...