Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Travel while waiting for visa??

Travel while waiting for visa??

Old Jan 11th 2004, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel while waiting for visa??

HI...Strange question but here goes..Is it ok to be out of uk when visa is issued??I have heard people saying it isn't .As i said strange question!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Old Jan 11th 2004, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Travel while waiting for visa??

Originally posted by scottalison6
HI...Strange question but here goes..Is it ok to be out of uk when visa is issued??I have heard people saying it isn't .As i said strange question!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Hope this helps, and if im wrong hope someone will correct me.
Me and my family are comming to the end of a long wait(we lodged our visas last may)wether our visas are here or not ,we r going to perth on the 3rd of june,our agency has told us if its not here we can go on a 3 month holiday visa,we need to let dmma know when we r in au and then they will corrospond with us by email,we r aloud to do this and even though my husband may not have his visa he can still apply for his electrian licence,as we have our tra cetificate.(he cant work though till we get our visa)anyway when our visa is ready to be issued (dimma will email us)we have to leave au for 7 days min while they post it to us .(weve been told the nearest place to pick these up is Auckland n/z.
So as long as you let dimma know your change of adress,u should be fine
(we r just doing our pc and meds now)

Last edited by bonza69; Jan 11th 2004 at 6:28 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2004, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dumb i know..europe and stuff is ok???
Old Jan 11th 2004, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Where are you off to - anywhere nice?
Old Jan 11th 2004, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Originally posted by scottalison6
dumb i know..europe and stuff is ok???
Have you access to your emails?????I think you better get in touch with dimmia and let them know your plans,they will need to let you know when meds and police checks are ready ,or if they need any more info about your application,im sure that if you give them your email adress ,this would be fine.
Old Jan 11th 2004, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

looking at a cheap med deal !!!!