Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Travel Insurance Company for visit to UK

Travel Insurance Company for visit to UK

Old May 29th 2011, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Travel Insurance Company for visit to UK

Hello all,

We have a trip to the UK and Spain planned and I need to find a travel insurance policy for the family.

I have searched on here but mainly found questions around travel from the UK to Australia. Has anybody got a good Australian travel insurance company that they have used? When we holidayed from the UK we used insure and go. Cheap as chips and never had any problems with them. Is there an Australian equivalent?

Thanks,
Ren
Old May 29th 2011, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Steve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Travel Insurance Company for visit to UK

I've had the good luck to never have to test the services of my insurers (touch wood). I have recently had to buy travel insurance though and I used http://www.insure4less.com.au/ who seemed reasonable. My requirements were complicated by the fact that I am non-resident. I believe Colombus Direct also insure non-residents.
Old May 29th 2011, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Good question, was going to ask the same thing. I usually get the 12 month Qantas multi visit deal but with 6 of us in two families going over this time, that is a bit of a hit to the bank of mum so seeking to economize a bit.
Old May 29th 2011, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Insure 4 Less will be $218 for the family (2 adults and 2 kids). Sounds pretty good.
Old May 29th 2011, 11:08 pm
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

We just used travel insurance direct. tid.com.au
Dont know if they were anygood as we didnt have to claim!
Happy with the premium, 2 adults 1child 5 weeks travelling round europe.$236
Went for them because of the level of excess cover for hire car.

Last edited by benny the ball; May 29th 2011 at 11:09 pm. Reason: hadnt finished d'oh