Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Travel insurance for 9 months

Travel insurance for 9 months

Old Nov 13th 2010, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to all
Default Travel insurance for 9 months

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced company for travel insurance for hubby and myself - in our sixties but under 65 for about 9 months. We are going over on a visitor visa till our Parent Visa comes through.

I looked at the company we used for previous visits but it came up with maximum 45 days stay.

I have looked at gap year insurance but this only seems to be for under 35s. I have also searched on Moneysupermarket but can't get any results up.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:13 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel insurance for 9 months

Try Boots (http://www.boots.com/en/Health-servi...vel-insurance/)

They offer a policy for 2 adults 18years - 64 years for 480 quid for 9 months. Good cover too.

If you have a Boots Rewards card you get lots of points too!

Good luck.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

DaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to all
Default Re: Travel insurance for 9 months

Originally Posted by tking
Try Boots (http://www.boots.com/en/Health-servi...vel-insurance/)

They offer a policy for 2 adults 18years - 64 years for 480 quid for 9 months. Good cover too.

If you have a Boots Rewards card you get lots of points too!

Good luck.
Thanks, I'll have a look.