Travel Insuance

Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:06 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Travel Insuance

Hi - different from usual...

anyone know a good provider of travel insurance for a holiday from Oz to UK??
I checked out Travel Insurance Direct and for my family going away (1 month in UK), it is $234....

Know of any other sites worth trying for quotes??

Cheers me dears...

Steve
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Country Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Travel Insuance

Do you have the equivalent of Moneysupermarket.com in Oz?

Always buy stuff like that off there site as they run comparison checks between 000,s of companies.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:06 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Have you checked if the insurance company that you have your home insurance with does travel insurance?

I am still in the UK, but travel insurance from our insurance company always works out the cheapest.

Gina
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:34 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Have you checked if the insurance company that you have your home insurance with does travel insurance?

I am still in the UK, but travel insurance from our insurance company always works out the cheapest.

Gina
hi i have just used www.1cover.com.au

cost $226.50 for the family and the cover was excellent also covers you for excess on car hire up tp $3000 which is worth it no need for the car hire company to reduce the excess

kez x