Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Transportable Homes!

Transportable Homes!

Old Mar 25th 2007, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough
Default Transportable Homes!

Does anyone know of any website that sell prefabricated transportable homes. I can find a lot but most dont list any prices!

Truth is I don't have much money and I thought these might be the best way to go. Have ssen some nice ones for $70,000, but how much is a concrete slab and sewer, water, gas and electric hook up?
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Transportable Homes!

No one built a kit home?
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:26 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andym79
Does anyone know of any website that sell prefabricated transportable homes. I can find a lot but most dont list any prices!

Truth is I don't have much money and I thought these might be the best way to go. Have ssen some nice ones for $70,000, but how much is a concrete slab and sewer, water, gas and electric hook up?
To connect water & sewage you need to allow about 10k, Electricity depends upon how much rewiring needs to be done. Most of these homes don't sit on concrete slab they sit on stumps, stumping is usually included in the price if your buying from a reputable house remover.
Very few internet sites here have prices, it's one of the little irks when shopping via the net here.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Andy

Have a look at this thread (there's a search tool at the top of the screen - nearly everything's been asked on here before )

Hope it has the info you're looking for

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...me#post4464045
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shears
Andy

Have a look at this thread (there's a search tool at the top of the screen - nearly everything's been asked on here before )

Hope it has the info you're looking for

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...me#post4464045
Not really answering your question but it is funny overtaking a house on the freeway.

Bezza