Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which transport company used for pets ?

Which transport company used for pets ?

Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:45 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Which transport company used for pets ?

Hi All,

I am in the process of gathering information for relocations to australia.

I heard and read in this place that Crown Relocations are very good . So requested a quote from them today.

What I am struggling is to find a transport for the pets ( I have a dog chow chow and two beautiful Maine coon cats) We would like to get them safe and sound to Australia.

By the way we are in Holland?
Does any has any information on the companies that take care of animal transport.

Any reaction will be appreciated

Badri
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

sarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Which transport company used for pets ?

I would talk to your local vet they can usually recomend good reputable companys with years of experiance.

Sarah.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:54 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by badri
Hi All,

I am in the process of gathering information for relocations to australia.

I heard and read in this place that Crown Relocations are very good . So requested a quote from them today.

What I am struggling is to find a transport for the pets ( I have a dog chow chow and two beautiful Maine coon cats) We would like to get them safe and sound to Australia.

By the way we are in Holland?
Does any has any information on the companies that take care of animal transport.

Any reaction will be appreciated

Badri
Not sure about who you could use from Holland to Aus as we did the UK to Aus route. However if you need a company to fly your pets within Aus [i.e from quarantine to your Aus home address] then here's a very good company to deal with: http://www.dogtainers.com.au/

Good luck and safe journey to y'all

Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:27 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Not sure about who you could use from Holland to Aus as we did the UK to Aus route. However if you need a company to fly your pets within Aus [i.e from quarantine to your Aus home address] then here's a very good company to deal with: http://www.dogtainers.com.au/

Good luck and safe journey to y'all
Does anyone have the website address of golden arrow.
Unfortunately my vet doesn't have much information. I just made an appointment with Crown relocations they said they work with some companies who transport animals so I will give a shot.

thanks for the replies
Badri
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

We used Golden Arrow about a year ago and they were excellent. At the time they didn't have a website, you could only contact them via phone or post.

I can't remember the telephone number, but if you do a search on this forum for Golden Arrow, all the information you need should be available.

They are extremely helpful and should be able to answer any questions you may have.

Hope this helps.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:43 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by ScuntoBris
I can't remember the telephone number, but if you do a search on this forum for Golden Arrow, all the information you need should be available.

They are extremely helpful and should be able to answer any questions you may have.

Hope this helps.
Yep.....

Try this thread:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277029