Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Transferring Video from Oz Camcorders

Transferring Video from Oz Camcorders

Old Jun 16th 2007, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Transferring Video from Oz Camcorders

If I was to buy an australian camcorder and put the footage onto a dvd, can you use the english computers and dvd players to play the dvd with no problems????

If its not clear, I do apologise.

Thats if a camcorder comes in a region.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transferring Video from Oz Camcorders

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
If I was to buy an australian camcorder and put the footage onto a dvd, can you use the english computers and dvd players to play the dvd with no problems????

If its not clear, I do apologise.

Thats if a camcorder comes in a region.
Just seen eddies post from yesterday asking the same question, sorry about that folks. Will jump on his thread.