Reload this Page >

Transfering money

Transfering money

Old May 8th 2006, 11:23 am
Just Joined

crowciej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transfering money

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest way to transfer money from an oz bank account to a UK bank account. I need to make regular payments for a mortgage i have back in england. Thanks for any help.
Old May 8th 2006, 2:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transfering money

Originally Posted by crowciej
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest way to transfer money from an oz bank account to a UK bank account. I need to make regular payments for a mortgage i have back in england. Thanks for any help.
www.tranzfers.com
You put the money in from an account over here, and they tranfer it to an account you name in the UK. Costs $15 a go, regardless of amount; I use them monthly and it generally takes about 3 days to arrive in my Lloyds account.
Easy to use, perfectly safe, also very helpful service if you need to ring them, and one of the guys has even been spotted lurking on here from time to time
Old May 8th 2006, 2:39 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
www.tranzfers.com
You put the money in from an account over here, and they tranfer it to an account you name in the UK. Costs $15 a go, regardless of amount; I use them monthly and it generally takes about 3 days to arrive in my Lloyds account.
Easy to use, perfectly safe, also very helpful service if you need to ring them, and one of the guys has even been spotted lurking on here from time to time
Polly you forgot to give your referral ID ;-)
Old May 9th 2006, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by crowciej
Hi Everyone,

We use OzForex same proceedure.
Old May 9th 2006, 8:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
Polly you forgot to give your referral ID ;-)
How many Ipod things do you have now?! Its pollyana of course, no surprises there!!!
Old May 9th 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

galloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nice

Set up a Citibank account in Oz and the UK - free both sides and free transfers of funds, and FX normally at the better bank rates. Plus you can keep an account in Oz for GBP and vice versa and change the money when the rate is more favourable