Tranby College or Secret Harbour Primary School

Tranby College or Secret Harbour Primary School

Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:29 am
K14
Forum Regular

K14 will become famous soon enoughK14 will become famous soon enough
Default Tranby College or Secret Harbour Primary School

Hello

Does anyone have any views on Tranby College or Secret Harbour Primary School?

I'm going to look at both this week and it would be great to get some views from anyone who's got/had children in either school.

Cheers
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Heljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to beholdHeljinder is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tranby College or Secret Harbour Primary School

Originally Posted by K14
Hello

Does anyone have any views on Tranby College or Secret Harbour Primary School?

I'm going to look at both this week and it would be great to get some views from anyone who's got/had children in either school.

Cheers
Tranby College.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:05 am
K14
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Heljinder
Tranby College.
I knew you'd reply!! Going to look at it on Friday - not soon enough!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:48 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by K14
I knew you'd reply!! Going to look at it on Friday - not soon enough!
Don't have any experience of Tranby - my kids were at Secret Harbour Primary. I moved them as there were discipline problems with my 11 year old. His year group were running rings around the teachers!

Jules
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

the_nanny_uk2 is just really nicethe_nanny_uk2 is just really nicethe_nanny_uk2 is just really nicethe_nanny_uk2 is just really nicethe_nanny_uk2 is just really nicethe_nanny_uk2 is just really nicethe_nanny_uk2 is just really nicethe_nanny_uk2 is just really nice

I'd be interested in any answers for this question too as we have looked at both and also Comet Bay for our kids.

Can you let me know how you get on hun pls.

Jo xx
Old Jul 9th 2009, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by the_nanny_uk2
I'd be interested in any answers for this question too as we have looked at both and also Comet Bay for our kids.

Can you let me know how you get on hun pls.

Jo xx
Also interested in this one. Was going to look at Tranby for my 5 yr old
Old Jul 9th 2009, 1:32 pm
K14
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
Also interested in this one. Was going to look at Tranby for my 5 yr old
We went to look at it, liked it, and our girls start on 22 July. Only heard good things about it so far from other parents. It seems to have a good reputation - but apparently has waiting lists in all years apart from ours.

Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:51 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

I have heard there are probs at comet bay, secret Harbour I dont know anyone who goes there and tranby has educationally a good reputation (its private the other two are state schools)