Train drivers

Old Jul 5th 2011, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: Train drivers

Try looking at jobs.wa.gov.au and search under the company - Public Transport Authority. They often put out bulk recruitment for train drivers. They do get a lot of applicants so sponsorship may not be on the cards but if you can get yourself over, its worth a try.

Good luck!

Melbert
Old Aug 14th 2011, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

armin99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Train drivers

Originally Posted by paulfurse
Hi
Im new to British.Expats.com and the reason Ive joined is that I have been trying like hell to find a train company in Australia that would be willing to take me on and sponsor me to work for them. I've applied for lots of jobs but no one seems interested in taking people on and sponsoring them. Can anyone help?

Paul
hi paul, just wondering how you got on with your job search etc in oz. i am also like you and interested in moving to oz as a train driver. any info you could pass on to me would be great thanks