Wikiposts

Trafalgar Day

Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trafalgar Day

Can I have some garlic bread with my pizza please, this could go on for a while
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:37 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I ordered a whole family size platter

am also getting someone to pick the kids up from school
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:37 pm
ABCDiamond

That'll be a $1.95 from Eagle Boys

Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:38 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
That'll be a $1.95 from Eagle Boys
They do make good pizzas there, don't they.
Good thing the Brits won the Battle of Trafalgar or we may never have had the delights of Eagle Boys pizza..............
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:38 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Wonder if the next reply will come from Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dumb
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:41 pm
ABCDiamond

They do make good pizzas there, don't they.
and only $4.95 each on a Tuesday

How come we eat garlic, when we won at Trafalagar ?

Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

Gease is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
Who says i'm not proud? I put in a smart arse comment that i though was ammusing, obviously it wasn't to you and for that i appologise. However i feel i had been provoked by you and ya buddy in previous threads... sooooooo

Who was slating anything?? I certainly wouldn't slate my dearly departed Dad. Who thinks its clever????

I am not apathetic and you know nothing about my past and whom and when i choose to commemorate. Its not hard to be anything where i live and i happen to love it, so i really don't get point one or point 2??

You are right about the spelling, it doesn't matter, i just needed to check we were talking about the same person
Well your posts on this thread 6, 8, 11, 14 ECT ECT seem to identify the tack you were on. As a chat line novice I take it that one speaks in abbreviations and generally as irreverent as possible.

The original question was "Is anyone in Australia celebrating the 200 anniversary this year of the battle of Trafalgar? Surely a Yes or No may well have been a less satirical answer.

So I take it after this exchange you are proud of your British/English heritage and will be lighting a beacon, in South Melbourne on Trafalgar Day.

Maybe we can have a video link up!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

sludger is on a distinguished road

The original question was "Is anyone in Australia celebrating the 200 anniversary this year of the battle of Trafalgar? Surely a Yes or No may well have been a less satirical answer.

Well mate if this lot are a load of girlys as they state they are, I hope their husbands don't find out how much time they waste on these discussion pages.

We are having a holiday over here in the west and that is the only reason I am able to reply to the generally inane comments. I must restate how sad I think their lives must be sitting there tapping away while you husbands are out at work.

We were genuinely trying to find out about trafalgar day celebrations here in Australia and there will be a few.
I would suggest that anyone that wants to genuinely talk about it without being picked out for speling mistakes just ignore the girls and they will go back to their Aussie rules sites and talk about the biggest girly game in the world, they and that silly game all deserve each other
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:08 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sludger

Well mate if this lot are a load of girlys as they state they are, I hope their husbands don't find out how much time they waste on these discussion pages.

We are having a holiday over here in the west and that is the only reason I am able to reply to the generally inane comments. I must restate how sad I think their lives must be sitting there tapping away while you husbands are out at work.

We were genuinely trying to find out about trafalgar day celebrations here in Australia and there will be a few.
I would suggest that anyone that wants to genuinely talk about it without being picked out for speling mistakes just ignore the girls and they will go back to their Aussie rules sites and talk about the biggest girly game in the world, they and that silly game all deserve each other
Not bored yourself then
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:15 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by sludger

Lots of holidays they have over in the West if thats the only time you are able to reply to comments on here.........

And I see that not only was Hevs a bloke earlier in the thread, but Bordy and ABC are now girlies!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:16 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Trafalgar Square Day

Originally Posted by gogdownunder

god you're fik sometimes............he means Trafalgar Square, but I admire the
Doesn't Trafalgar Square have something to do with the Battle of Trafalgar ?

I always assumed that it did.

I assume the reference to Sharpe being in the episode when he got caught up in the Naval battle at Trafalgar. ?

Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:17 pm
ABCDiamond

And I see that not only was Hevs a bloke earlier in the thread, but Bordy and ABC are now girlies!
Oh God, i'm getting all confused

Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:27 pm
forever hopeful

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Oh God, i'm getting all confused

It must be confusing if your getting confused ABC

Better go before tyrant hubby get annoyed at how much time i have been online today :scared:
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:37 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by louise4
It must be confusing if your getting confused ABC

Better go before tyrant hubby get annoyed at how much time i have been online today :scared:
My tyrant hubby just rang me and said he's bored, whats the latest on the Expats site......!!!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:40 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gease
Well your posts on this thread 6, 8, 11, 14 ECT ECT seem to identify the tack you were on. As a chat line novice I take it that one speaks in abbreviations and generally as irreverent as possible.
As a novice i suggest a couple of things.... when being a newbie don't come into a thread slating all the people on it, its not a good start
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...4&page=2&pp=15

Maybe so, but i chose to poke fun at you just as you had done to me unprovoked in the afore mentioned thread. And i might add not half as nastily

So I take it after this exchange you are proud of your British/English heritage and will be lighting a beacon, in South Melbourne on Trafalgar Day.

Maybe we can have a video link up!
Errrm no!
As i said i celebrate what and when i choose not cos someone tells me to do it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.