Wikiposts

Trafalgar Day

Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:53 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trafalgar Day

Originally Posted by sludger
Havn't all you obviously Aussie cretins got anything better to do than hijack this site with your stupid comments.

I see some of you sad bastttarrds have posted thousands of messages, you truly are sad.

There's not a trace of real humour in any of your pathetic jibes surely you can find some Australian site somewhere.
Errrrm, i'm English actually and don't mind being English But i live in Australia now so therefore i don't feel the need to rant on about British traditions that i certainly wasn't bothered about when i lived there.

This is an ex pats site but believe it or not some of us don't want our very own suburban little Britain in the sun.

Oh and re the thousands of "messages", i have been a member of this site for eons and have posted heaps of stuff, some of it even helpful, so i don't feel sad, not one little bit

PS. Do you happen to wear a shell suit??
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

sludger is on a distinguished road

Oh and re the thousands of "messages", i have been a member of this site for eons and have posted heaps of stuff, some of it even helpful, so i don't feel sad, not one little bit

An eon being one year and eons obviously two sadboy.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Hevs - you're pretending to be a bloke again i see!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:42 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously

I have spent my time well and i can even quote someone now without effin it up
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:45 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hey Hevs - you're pretending to be a bloke again i see!!!!
Well seems so I am also this now to boot....
obviously Aussie cretin
And who says personal insults arn't funny
Old Jun 5th 2005, 2:50 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Right, pizza on order, nice Cajun Chicken one please; I'm settling in to watch this one, and my money is on Hevs
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

Gease is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
Errrrm, i'm English actually and don't mind being English But i live in Australia now so therefore i don't feel the need to rant on about British traditions that i certainly wasn't bothered about when i lived there.

This is an ex pats site but believe it or not some of us don't want our very own suburban little Britain in the sun.

You are as english as Omar bin Laden, my moneys on Sludger. (but lets be nice girls)
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:45 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Gease
You are as english as Omar bin Laden, my moneys on Sludger. (but lets be nice girls)
Do you mean USAMA Bin Laden??

So am i playing as a boy or a girl now
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:52 pm
Home and Happy

So am i playing as a boy or a girl now
Doing well now Hevs, in the space of three days you've changed your sex and your nationality! What do you do for an encore?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Doing well now Hevs, in the space of three days you've changed your sex and your nationality! What do you do for an encore?
Change my colour and religion to go with my new beard i reckon
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:06 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Change my colour and religion to go with my new beard i reckon
Thought your bonfire took care of the beard.
Not that I'm hijacking this wonderful thread of sluggers.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Gease is an unknown quantity at this point

Point 1.. There are quite a number who are very proud to be both English and Australian; I do not see any conflict. Remember this thread started off regarding Trafalgar Day. A day where if we had lost, Australia as we know it would not have existed.

Point 2...Slating the old country is like slating your parents people may laugh and you may think it was clever but it’s a little sad really, all the freedoms you experience, are because some one in our past passed them on to you. There are a few Aussies and trendy expats who would agree with your apathy but even though they may not be the vocal far more who don't.
I realise it must be hard to be an English Australian in Melbourne but don't give up, come back from the dark side .
Sorry about the Bin Laden spelling doesn't really matter
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:29 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Point 1.. There are quite a number who are very proud to be both English and Australian; I do not see any conflict. Remember this thread started off regarding Trafalgar Day. A day where if we had lost, Australia as we know it would not have existed.

Point 2...Slating the old country is like slating your parents people may laugh and you may think it was clever but it’s a little sad really, all the freedoms you experience, are because some one in our past passed them on to you. There are a few Aussies and trendy expats who would agree with your apathy but even though they may not be the vocal far more who don't.
I realise it must be hard to be an English Australian in Melbourne but don't give up, come back from the dark side .

Please can you highlight where anyone slated the old country. Either your seeing things or I'm needing a bigger screen.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:30 pm
ABCDiamond

You are as english as Omar bin Laden
Originally Posted by Hevs
Or even: UsÄ?mah bin Muhammad bin `Awad bin LÄ?din ?

Just couldn't resist joining in this weird thread

and as for "eon" meaning one year... well....

Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:32 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Who says i'm not proud? I put in a smart arse comment that i though was ammusing, obviously it wasn't to you and for that i appologise. However i feel i had been provoked by you and ya buddy in previous threads... sooooooo
Who was slating anything?? I certainly wouldn't slate my dearly departed Dad. Who thinks its clever????

I am not apathetic and you know nothing about my past and whom and when i choose to commemorate. Its not hard to be anything where i live and i happen to love it, so i really don't get point one or point 2??

You are right about the spelling, it doesn't matter, i just needed to check we were talking about the same person

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.