Reload this Page >

Trade And Work Visa Aggrements

Trade And Work Visa Aggrements

Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:03 am
Banned

thomas_reed is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Trade And Work Visa Aggrements

Dear All,

I was in the process to apply for Australian Immigration and I am currently doing a bit of research on this matter.

I can see that Canada have NAFTA aggrement with USA which allows Canadians to visit USA without any visit visa (VWP countries must get 48 hours permission/visa before boarding plane this doesn't apply to Canada) and more over TN visa can be very easily stamped on boarder (no need to attend embassy/interviews etc.). Summers are beautiful in Canada.
E-3 visa is a lot harder to obtain then TN because of interview and embassy involved.Canadian currency exchange rate is better and therefore salaries are higher then Australia.

On other hand UK have work visa arrangements with EU.I think Australia have some arrangements with NZ but its impossible to compare NZ with EU or UK or Canada or USA.

NZ have smaller economy and mainland Australia have greater job oppurtunities and better salaries.

As we can see from world economy trend in future countries will very hardly issue any regular work visa to Australian citizens and it will be just because of the fact that Australia have no proper reciprocal work permit arrangements/trade arrangements with giant economies like UK or EU or Canada or USA.

Australia is a great and very large country then why Australian government dont consider making such trade/work permit aggrements with similar countries like Canada or UK etc.

Thanks,

Last edited by thomas_reed; Mar 6th 2009 at 9:22 am.
Old Mar 7th 2009, 3:11 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trade And Work Visa Aggrements

If you want to live in Australia, then why should you care about what agreements Australia has with other countries?

If you want to live in Canada or New Zealand, why not apply directly to do so?