Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tracking your container

Tracking your container

Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice
Default Tracking your container

Hello wise people. I remember reading on here a while ago about someone tracking their furniture along the journey. Does anyone have a link that can do this? I've googled it and the map shows it's current position in near Cherbourg, France. I can't believe this to be true as it should be approx half way by now. Was hoping to show the kids. Any ideas ?
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tracking your container

Originally Posted by ShoreyM
Hello wise people. I remember reading on here a while ago about someone tracking their furniture along the journey. Does anyone have a link that can do this? I've googled it and the map shows it's current position in near Cherbourg, France. I can't believe this to be true as it should be approx half way by now. Was hoping to show the kids. Any ideas ?
Probably the Frogs on strike again !

Do you know have the container number and the container owner e.g. P&O, Maersk etc.

We tracked our P&O Container on the Maersk shipping website as thats the vessels it was on - no map, but pretty good updates.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ShoreyM
yeah we shipped with Maersk and checked it via their website, the updates were pretty good.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

We're with Maersk too. Will check again and see if it's moved on....Thanks x
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all

Someone found an independant site to track them.Cant find it either.Im not sure who our shipment is with but i know the container number.Any ideas?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sunbound
Someone found an independant site to track them.Cant find it either.Im not sure who our shipment is with but i know the container number.Any ideas?
can i ask a stupide question...?

now...i dont mean to be funny but......

why the f**k do you want to track the whereabouts of your container???
Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

Originally Posted by Russ_Sarah
can i ask a stupide question...?

now...i dont mean to be funny but......

why the f**k do you want to track the whereabouts of your container???
appologies....i didnt realise you wanted to show the kids.

doh!!!!