Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA Welding Application

TRA Welding Application

Old Sep 25th 2006, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

debsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant future
Default TRA Welding Application

Can anybody please advise me I am on with doing my TRA for a skilled 136 visa and would appreciate anybody who has put a TRA together who is a welder in the respect of how you have worded it and tools used etc.

I would appreciate if anybody can help me out in this regard.

Kind regards

Ian Little
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:03 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA Welding Application

Originally Posted by debsnshaun
Can anybody please advise me I am on with doing my TRA for a skilled 136 visa and would appreciate anybody who has put a TRA together who is a welder in the respect of how you have worded it and tools used etc.

Kind regards

Ian Little
List all the tools you use and what you use them for, step by step in as much detail as possible.

Detail your tasks that you complete daily.

The way we did it is I got my husband to detail it all down so that I could understand it (as a non-tradesperson) - so it had to be in idiot format if you know what I mean.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:58 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TRA Welding Application

Originally Posted by debsnshaun

Kind regards

Ian Little
Hi,
I'm a machinist so not to far removed from your trade.What I did,and have suggested to others from our trade,is that if you are time served/city and guilds/nvq etc and have been in the trade for a number of years get certified copies of ALL your modules etc and what they entailed.Then where you need to explain your job/duties do so but put in a cover statement refering to enclosed docs ie your certified copies for verification etc.As a machinist it is nigh on impossible to list daily tasks tools used etc etc,as a 5axis cnc machinist how can you ever explain that?I imagine that your in the same boat but if you can word it so that someone with a basic understanding of the trade can follow it I think you'll be ok as long as you can prove you have the skills with the right certified paerwork.If I can help at all please just ask,there are a few others from our trade on here that'll also help.Katsmajic other half is also in our trade and i'm sure he'll also be only to willing to help (won't you mate ) Good luck.RM