TRA wait times

Old May 24th 2004, 9:34 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default TRA wait times

just got news of a positive skill from adelaide sent 18th feb(fast track)a little over 13 weeks for those of you waiting
Old May 24th 2004, 9:36 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA wait times

Originally posted by wengerboy
just got news of a positive skill from adelaide sent 18th feb(fast track)a little over 13 weeks for those of you waiting

eyup matey!!!
where have you been hiding!?!?!!????
its sure been quiet round here without ya!!

hope the bubs ok...

sue
Old May 24th 2004, 9:41 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
eyup matey!!!
where have you been hiding!?!?!!????
its sure been quiet round here without ya!!

hope the bubs ok...

sue
hiya sue yeah it`s all gravy at the mo bubba`s fine just been making the most of the weather and getting out a bit with wenger jr
Old May 24th 2004, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by wengerboy
hiya sue yeah it`s all gravy at the mo bubba`s fine just been making the most of the weather and getting out a bit with wenger jr
Congrats on the assessment, that's the worst bit over with, are you ready noe to send off main application?
CK
Old May 24th 2004, 11:02 am
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

My TRA can back today also - 12 weeks to the day of posting it to Oz.

And, it was positive

They did tell us anything between 12 and 16 weeks for TRA assessment.

Good luck everyone !
Old May 24th 2004, 11:25 am
Brisbane bound

brendan_34_mids is on a distinguished road

still waiting for my tra assessment to come back, sent it on feb27th so shouldnt be too long now, i have everything crossed.

Well done m8, i am envious.

Brendan
Old May 24th 2004, 12:40 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

ahh thats nice to know...we have friends in the uk who are chomping at the bit cos their tra isnt back yet after the 'fast track' time is up...about 10 weeks so far...

i will let them know
Old May 24th 2004, 1:43 pm
WBB

congrats wengerboy, chuffed for you.

WBB

WBB

WBB

Old May 24th 2004, 6:20 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by brendan_34_mids
still waiting for my tra assessment to come back, sent it on feb27th so shouldnt be too long now, i have everything crossed.

Well done m8, i am envious.

Brendan
don`t be to envious m8 should only be another fortnight and you`ll be there
Old May 24th 2004, 6:24 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by yvsie
ahh thats nice to know...we have friends in the uk who are chomping at the bit cos their tra isnt back yet after the 'fast track' time is up...about 10 weeks so far...

i will let them know
yeah 3 months appears to be the norm at the mo. kev t got his on the 19th may, sent 18th of feb also
Old May 24th 2004, 6:27 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by CK2B
Congrats on the assessment, that's the worst bit over with, are you ready noe to send off main application?
CK
nah not quite have to ask sa if they`ll stni me first then it`s systems go
Old May 24th 2004, 6:27 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by WBB

cheers billy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.