Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA third time lucky

TRA third time lucky

Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:03 pm
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all
Red face TRA third time lucky

Hi guys and gals.Sent my third tra application of today.Hopefully gona be third time lucky :scared:
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:13 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: TRA third time lucky

Originally Posted by sreeby
Hi guys and gals.Sent my third tra application of today.Hopefully gona be third time lucky :scared:
Good luck...got fingers crossed for ya!!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:20 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

we're awaiting the answer to our 2nd TRA, but to do it 3 times
You must be determined to get to jolly ole Oz!!!

Fingers crossed for you big time!!!!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:28 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:36 pm

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alan and sam
we're awaiting the answer to our 2nd TRA, but to do it 3 times
You must be determined to get to jolly ole Oz!!!

Fingers crossed for you big time!!!!!!!
cant wait to get out to oz.theres nothing in left this country now.oh yeah weathers crap
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

our first has just gone, best of luck.

did they charge you 3 times as well or is it follow up info there after?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:45 pm

Talking Re: TRA third time lucky

Originally Posted by rich8509
our first has just gone, best of luck.

did they charge you 3 times as well or is it follow up info there after?
charged me everytime!!!first time didnt send referance from first place of work.so resent it with referances.failed not enough info.so third time lucky got it sussed now you have to treat it as though your are explaining your job to a 6 year old.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

charged me everytime!!!first time didnt send referance from first place of work.so resent it with referances.failed not enough info.so third time lucky got it sussed now you have to treat it as though your are explaining your job to a 6 year old.
sounds like your doing it all yourself well good look to you this time ,ive just sent mine in and agent tells me we should hear in feb some time,
fingers crossed for you
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:22 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Blimey. :scared: Very best of luck
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:55 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to wish you good luck with your TRA.

You have shown you have determination and guts to go for it a third time and you deserve to get it by doing so.

Keep us posted and make your 'I got it' thread a bloody big one when you get the positive result.

Love Sam
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought of it this way

Give them all the info you think they want, then give them some more, then just before you send it give them some more.

There can never be enough for them! Took me months to get it all together.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck chicken

hugs and stuff Lace x
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lacey21
Good luck chicken

hugs and stuff Lace x

Hi,

question for you all....How much experience do TRA need cant find it on their website..... and how recent does the work experience have to be. My husband has apprentaship (4 years) and then 13 years experience as fittter but that was 2 years ago. Now working as engineer/boatbuilder... Please advise so confused
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:34 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

everything is crossed for you!
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:38 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceys
Hi,

question for you all....How much experience do TRA need cant find it on their website..... and how recent does the work experience have to be. My husband has apprentaship (4 years) and then 13 years experience as fittter but that was 2 years ago. Now working as engineer/boatbuilder... Please advise so confused
Here is some REALLY useful information for ya.......... plus I have attached the TRA "uniform criteria"....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.