Tra Templates ?

Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:43 pm

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Tra Templates ?

I.m busy writing out my work history and it's starting to look like war and peace I've read that I need a TRA template could anyone explain this or send me one please I've been typing out my life for two days now and need to know how to set this all up for the TRA THANKS
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tra Templates ?

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I.m busy writing out my work history and it's starting to look like war and peace I've read that I need a TRA template could anyone explain this or send me one please I've been typing out my life for two days now and need to know how to set this all up for the TRA THANKS

Hi

I don't know of any templates for this???

My hubby is an Electrician and we sent the following;

3 references from his current employer - with details of the job he currently does, plus mention of tools he uses etc

2 references from his previous jobs -again with descriptions of his duties and tools used

A letter in his own words of the jobs he has done, was doing at the time and planned to be doing in the short term future

A list of tools he has ever used ( get a catalogue from screwfix or somewhere and look for it that way)

I think that was about it. There was about 20 - 25 pages altogether (without the application form)

Hope that helps and it all goes well.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

Hi we never used a template either i have a different question though with whom did yousend yours off with

marie

sorry that was to wendy c

Last edited by marie197500; Dec 12th 2005 at 6:35 pm. Reason: add on
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marie197500
Hi we never used a template either i have a different question though with whom did yousend yours off with

marie

sorry that was to wendy c

I am using www.visabureau.co.uk.

They are not especially cheap but well worth every penny. All my questions have been answered the next working day, not bad considering my case worker is based in Adelaide.

I couldn't have done it without them, all a bit too daunting!!

Regards
Wendy
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:48 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

hi hutchy

as per your email i have sent my templates. let me know if you dont receive them.

Claire
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
I am using www.visabureau.co.uk.

They are not especially cheap but well worth every penny. All my questions have been answered the next working day, not bad considering my case worker is based in Adelaide.

I couldn't have done it without them, all a bit too daunting!!

Regards
Wendy
sorry i think you misunderstood

who did you send the docs with like dhl parcelforce etc...

marie
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:53 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

marie
have you tried www.interparcel.co.uk??? They actually outsource to DHL & the like but are much cheaper than going direct. For example, DHL quoted us £47 to send out TRA stuff in May this year, but Interparcel charged us £26 and it was DHL that collected it! ROFL

Claire
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

marie
It's b
een along day !!!!!!!
I just sent them recorded delivery, cost me about £3

Just make sure they have to sign saying they've received them and thats fine.

Wendy