Tra Template

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Peter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nice
Default Tra Template

Hi!
can anyone help me out I am a joiner/ carpenter with 15 years self employment and 6 years work experince prior to that in joinery. Trying to put together my 'portfolio' for the TRA assessment and would be grateful for Help and advice. I understand that they want EVERYTHING written down almost like a daily diary. I hope that is not quite true as It would end up like a novel. :scared:

Is anyone able to offer some good advice or even a sample to give me a clue as to exactly what is required. I already have a good selection of references from trade suppliers and my accountant with a few from private customers thrown infor good measure.

thanks
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:07 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tra Template

pm'ed you mate.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:08 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peter & Karin
Hi!
can anyone help me out I am a joiner/ carpenter with 15 years self employment and 6 years work experince prior to that in joinery. Trying to put together my 'portfolio' for the TRA assessment and would be grateful for Help and advice. I understand that they want EVERYTHING written down almost like a daily diary. I hope that is not quite true as It would end up like a novel. :scared:

Is anyone able to offer some good advice or even a sample to give me a clue as to exactly what is required. I already have a good selection of references from trade suppliers and my accountant with a few from private customers thrown infor good measure.

thanks
Sorry, can't help but wanted to say good luck! My husband is a carpenter joiner and we're gonna set about doing his TRA this week and I'm dreading it - going to be sooooo hard I reckon from what I've read on here. I have no idea 'how much' info you need to give, I can understand they need to know you can do the job but would have thought that his City & Guilds quals and apprenticeship would prove that. Oh and the fact that he's been doing the job for 17 years!

Anyway, hope you get the info you're looking for and good luck with your TRA.

Katherine and Dale
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:31 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

i have sent you a pm