British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   tra success !! recce advice needed :) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/tra-success-recce-advice-needed-480999/)

nigel and wendy Sep 13th 2007 9:10 pm

tra success !! recce advice needed :)

got the ok from tra this week :thumbsup::thumbsup: after 3months of waiting........anyhow......we are going over to perth in oct for 18days,like it to be longer only work gets in then way :(,.............any1 got any good links for holiday homes in oz.....or houses to rent for a couple of weeks?? perth area........done the usually google and came up with a few......whats the best oz site for rentals??

cheers
nigel

steve`o Sep 13th 2007 9:20 pm

Re: tra success !! recce advice needed :)

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy (Post 5308657)
got the ok from tra this week :thumbsup::thumbsup: after 3months of waiting........anyhow......we are going over to perth in oct for 18days,like it to be longer only work gets in then way :(,.............any1 got any good links for holiday homes in oz.....or houses to rent for a couple of weeks?? perth area........done the usually google and came up with a few......whats the best oz site for rentals??

cheers
nigel

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...=bhp&t=ren&cu=

;)

nigel and wendy Sep 13th 2007 9:23 pm

nice 1 ........thanks bud :thumbup:

nigel and wendy Sep 13th 2007 9:42 pm

further to this !! :) we are thinking of relocating to perth next summer ish....i heard the northern subs are nice........any1 sugest an area for a couple of weeks? gonna hire a car for a look around so distance is`nt really a prob

cheers guys :)

flump Sep 14th 2007 8:30 am

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy (Post 5308759)
further to this !! :) we are thinking of relocating to perth next summer ish....i heard the northern subs are nice........any1 sugest an area for a couple of weeks? gonna hire a car for a look around so distance is`nt really a prob

Hi

When do u go to Aus? we are going for a trip in oct, just me and hubby, we have booked a hotel for the first night and then plan on staying in motels depending where we are at the time, we are heading southof perth and checking out different burbs. had a quick look at some accommodation, wondering if they have a a chian there similar to our Travel inn lodges.

Claire

nigel and wendy Sep 14th 2007 3:28 pm

hi flump.

we plan on hiring a car to get around and perhaps renting a house for a few weeks.

if you check out that link above there`s lots of houses for rent.

we fly on the 3rd of oct ( cant wait) !!

nigel

cedar cottage Sep 15th 2007 9:18 am

Originally Posted by flump (Post 5310099)
Hi

When do u go to Aus? we are going for a trip in oct, just me and hubby, we have booked a hotel for the first night and then plan on staying in motels depending where we are at the time, we are heading southof perth and checking out different burbs. had a quick look at some accommodation, wondering if they have a a chian there similar to our Travel inn lodges.

Claire

Hi Claire, the houses on that site are unfurnished.I presume for a few weeks you want furnished. We have three homes and a Bed and Breakfast in Rockingham/Shoalwater and Safety Bay. Have a look on www.cedarcottagewa.com Hope this gives you some idea, also it is school holidays here in Aus all over October, so you may find it a bit difficult.We have the B and B available and a couple of weeks available in our Cedar Cottage, but it is a busy time. Suzette

Bobcat Sep 15th 2007 9:46 am

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy (Post 5308759)

Send an email to these people; they run a holiday let business. Nice decent people to deal with; I sold them a property in Beldon several years ago and they added it to their string of holiday lets. Best to book well in advance as they are pretty popular.

[email protected]

Daunted lives in Clitheroe too. She did a reccie out here earlier in the year. PM her and she can maybe give you some pointers?

Give me a ring once you are over here and I can show you around NOR.